Chapter 7- Revenge

I was pulled into the pool. When I resurfaced I glared at Calum.

"Revenge stings like a bitch eh?"

"Not funny Calum Hood!!" I wailed.

"Exactly the point dumbie." he was laughing now.

I got out and dried off and him along with me. We trailed into the hotel and up to our rooms, I showered and pulled on some black short sports shorts and a black tank top. I grabbed my phone and laid in bed only to get a text from Calum.

C- Want to go to the mall? I'll pay! :D no isn't an answer!

Me- Calum you just said I have to say yes xD why would you even ask them?

C- I'm not smart ok! :(

Me- whatever xD meet u outside my door.

I opened my door and saw him walking towards me.

"Let's go!"

He drove me to the mall and parked. We got out and lucky no fans saw us leave and followed! >:-D. We walked in to AeroCrombie and after we both got a few shirts and shorts we went to the cashier.

"Hello, how may I he- OMG... Can I get a picture with you Calum!?"

"Sure.."

While they took the picture I kinda felt a feeling in my stomach but ignored it and we paid. Suddenly more and more fans started seeing him and soon there was a giant crowd and cameras. We got stuck in Hot Topic and I decided to buy a lot of 5sos merch and we got a board game and played it in the store waiting for some security guards.

After security guards came and got us out, they had to follow us around everywhere since the fans were going crazy. I bought some more 5sos stuff and other stuff when Calum told me to wait at the water fountain. *What is it not Calum Hood?*

I heard him behind.

"Don't turn around!"

"Ok. Should I close my eyes to?" I joked.

"I was just gonna say that!"

I rolled my eyes before closing them.

"Open them!"

I saw him holding a German Shepard puppy and my mouth gaped. Calum grinned at my and gave me the puppy.

"Omg Calum thank you!"

"No problem." he hugged me.

"I'm naming it Roxy." I smiled.

I took a picture of her and tweeted it:

J- (picture) Calum Hood Is The Sweetest :( He Made Me Cry!! Oh, And Welcome Roxy <3

Calum liked it right away and I rolled my eyes at him. We walked back to the car before any fans did anything crazy.

When we got to the hotel I packed my things for tomorrow. We leave tomorrow to Paris. I changed into my pajama shirt and shorts and his under my covers and slept.

---Next Morning---

I slowly opened my eyes feeling something tickling me. I looked up and saw Calum.

"Go away." I said tiredly

"It's 6:30!"

"Exactly! To early..." I groaned.

"Not on my watch!"

Suddenly he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. He marched out the room.

"Ok..Ok, I'm awake!" I smiled as he set me down. I hugged him and he hugged me.

"Let me go get ready." I scolded glaring.

I went back to my room and changed into some ripped skinny jeans, a 5sos t-shirt, black converse, and put my 5sos necklace on. I grabbed my bag and duffel bag putting them over my shoulder and then wheeled my 2 suitcases out.

I huffed at the weight as I set them in the car. *Finally, were getting out of here!* I went to go in the car and realized there were no seats.

"Where do I sit?"

"Just sit on one of the boys lap." my mom shrugged.

"Uh ok."

I saw Calum and smiled walking over to him. He smiled and I sat on his lap. He put his arms around me waist As I leaned against his chest.

"Awwwww" all the boys choursed. I rolled my eyes.

I change directions so both my legs were across his lap and my face was buried in the crook of his neck. I fell asleep after a few minutes, who wouldn't his arms holding you and his warmth make it perfect.

---At The Airport---

Calum I guess carried me around because when I woke up he was carrying me bridle style and we were waiting in line to board the plane.

"You're awake." I looked up to see him smiling.

"Ya, I'm going back to sleep."

"Fine by me." he kissed my forehead as I dozed off again.

I don't want this to end.