Chapter 5- Haters gonna hate

The first thing that woke me was all the twitter notifications.

"Wtf?! It's going crazy!"

She's just a moron looking for attention! >:-( doesn't mean she can use OUR boys!

She's a fucking slur, she's probably trying to get laid xD

Omg xD. she really thinks the boys would EVER be interested in her! She's a fucking fat ass!

I didn't realize, but I had tears down my eyes as I slowly slid down the wall of my room. I got up and walked outside reading more.

Poor baby hoé lookín for attention?

Thinks she can climb all over our boys!? Well give her a piece of us, that fat ass ruins everything!

I saw Calum coming and wiped the tears and put my phone down. I prayed to God he or any of the others don't check Twitter.

"Hey Jill! I was gonna to a shopping spree on Twitter wanna help?"

"Shit" I mumble and glance up "actually I can't go on!"

"Huh? Why?"

"I uh..uh- im- I'm...IM DOING A SUPRISE!" I stammered.

"Sure, so the others go on?"

"No no no!"

"Uh huh ok bye" he chuckles and walked away.

Shit. That was close.

"Moron

Why are u even here?

Fat ass

Leave THEIR boys alone

ugly

Slut!"

The voice rung threw my head. I grip my head before it leaves then go and change into a nice black tank top that says 5sos with the symbol, black ripped jeans, black converse, a red flannel and red beanie.

---Calum---

That was weird, don't go on for how long? I approach our room. I step in ready to tell the guys to not go on but I don't cause suddenly they're faces our making a 'wtf!' look.

"Uh- gonna tell me what it is?" I motion.

"Check Twitter!"

"Well Jill said we shouldn't cause she was-"

"Do it Cal!" Luke urged.

I pulled out my phone and read the tweets my mouth gaped open. How could they say this, they haven't even met Jillian! I walk out the door and see Jillian on her phone crying, IM sure I can guess why.. Before she looks towards me I glance down.

"Hey?"

"Hi." I realized she was trying to act like she wasn't crying but her eyes were puffy and red.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Ya? Everything ok?"

"That's what I want to ask you.."

---Jillian---

I gulp. Oh no! I told him not to go on Twitter!

"Why?"

"Well.. The boys were already on before I got back....why didn't you tell us!"

"I thought you wouldn't care, I thought you'd push me aside and care about your fans." I bring my knees to my chest looking down. Calum starts laughing.

"It's not funny Calum!" I have tears in my eyes.

"Maybe the fact that you thought we wouldn't care about you!" he stopped and smiles.

I suddenly felt better but the pain came back.

"C'mon let's go on a walk." I took his hand and he pulled me up.

As we walked threw the crowd hand in hand, yes! HAND IN HAND, a girl right to the side of Calum said:

"We, God don't tell me he likes the moron! That bitch is stealing our boys!" she rolled her eyes. And that's when Calum stopped.

---Calum---

I got so angry I burst.

"IM TIRED OF ALL YOUR SHIT! YOUR ALL JEALOUS, YOU HAVENT EVEN MET HER AND YOUR JUDGING HER! NONE OF YOU DESERVE TO MEET US, I DONT THINK WE SHOULD EVEN DO THE TOUR IF ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO ACT THIS WAY!!"

Everyone fell silent and stared at me. They realized what they had done. I grabbed Jill and walked out with her hoping the walk would cool me down.