Chapter 3- Trampled

I made sure my phone was in my pocket and allowed the boys to grab some shirts and pull them on. Luke closed the door and we all headed down the stairs with a security guard, screams already filling my ears threw the elevator. The elevator opens up and we step out, the screams get unimaginably loud as the girls see 5sos. As were walking threw the crowd I feel a girl shove me and with the flashes going off and shoving I can't see anything anymore.

"Calum, Ashton, Luke, Mikey?" I ask worriedly trying to get my vision back as I feel myself getting shoved into unknown places.

---Calum---

"Alright, were out of the night- where's Jillian?" all of our eyes go wide, we can't find her anywhere outside. Don't tell we she's being trampled by our fans! As much as I want to find her I know we can't go back in the horrific crowd so I motion a security guard over.

---Jillian---

I was tripped causing me to fall down. A girl stepped on my arm causing me to scream. Suddenly, for the quickest moment I though I saw a security guard looking for me. All of a sudden I got kicked in the face. Holding my arm whimpering I sat up tears flowing down my cheeks.

---Calum---

I heard the scream. It sent chills threw my body, I knew we had to find her and fast! Every second I knew she was getting beat up and there and that's when I saw the security guard lifting her up. I felt relieve until I saw her crying and the bruises and cuts, but worst she wouldn't let go of her swollen purple wrist.

---Jillian---

As the security picked me up I kept crying cause well I was on the floor, I got really beat up. Instead of taking me to the guys I guess he put me in a car. Cause when I opened my eyes I was in a car and driving off. Where are we going?

---Calum---

"Where are they going?"