Chapter 14- TWITCAM

The tour was coming to an end. It was sad. We were doing a twitcam for all the fans. I can't believe I won't see the boys. Who knows how long I'm supposed to be moving out soon anyways.

"Are you coming?"

I was interrupted by Calum's voice. I nodded. He grabbed my waist and pulled me off my bunk. I smiled and walked over to the computer with him.

"Hi Guys!"

I waved after Mikey spoke.

"Ew who's she?! She's ugly!" I thought as I read the comments on my mind.

There were a lot of nice. But still some rude ones here and there.

After 30 mins we got off to go to their concert.

-Concert time-

They were singing heartbreak girl.
Calum started speaking.

"Theres a very special girl out here tonight. She's made my life special the last few months. I don't know what I would do without her. So I dedicate this song to you Jillian." he looked at me.

Tears stung my eyes. After the song ended be added.

"Jillian will you be my girl friend?" the crowd went crazy and so did my tears. I ran to him nodding furiously.

He grinned. He sat on a stool with me on his lap the rest of the concert.

I'm dating Calum Hood

I walked off stage with him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms found my waist.

"Your the sweetest guy ever."

We started kissing but was interrupted by a flash and our phones buzzing.

@luke5sos: the couple are at it already lol *photo attachment*

Calum and I giggled but continued to kiss.

This is an upbeat

¤¤¤¤
A/n: sorry it's short I didn't have much. I just wanted to get them finally dating in here now! Sorry updating soon!😋😘💥😀🙏👈