Chapter 20-

¤¤¤A/N¤¤¤
JWBDBWNKQJSNDB LITERALLY 135 VIEWS NOW THANKS GUYS!!😭😭😭💙💙💙💙😇😁 Also please support @mini_3_cook shes going through a hard time.

------( Continue)
I stand on the stage in the empty arena with my guitar in my arms. I sit on the stool and look at Calum. He gives me a thumbs up. I nod and start to strum. Calum and I were singing beside you.

"She lies awake.. Trying to find the words to sayyy... I wish I was I wish I was.. Beside you."

Ya and you know the rest 😉

He hugged me.

"That was amazing Jill!"

I smile and we walk back hand in hand. I set my guitar down and sit on the couch scrolling through Twitter replying to a few fans.

@5sos.BRUH: andbsbkwjd seeing them and @AyeItsJelloJill: Tonight!!😭😭💙

I smiled and replied.

@AyeItsJelloJill: Hahaha.. I'll see you there beautiful!!😉😉😘

I laughed as I followed her and she started to freak out. The boys started dancing weird so I shrugged and set up a twitcam joining them. We were getting spammed with silly comments or questions and kept dancing.

Soon we were all sprawled out exhausted just replying or answering questions.

~~Night~~

I laid in calums arms exhausted. I leaned in closer and soon drifted off to sleep as I listened to his steady breathes.

'snap'

"Shhh"

"Shut up!!"

There was a soft noise. Then I heard Michael.

"Ow! luke that hurt!!"

I heard calum.

"Guys we were trying to sleep now shut up before you wake Jillian."

"To late." I sat up rubbing my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and saw pictures of calum and I asleep I stuck my tongue out at the boys and stifled a laugh.

After everyone woke up we decided to go to the pool and so I'm now currently changing into my bikini.

I walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby floor. I held Calums hand as we walked to the pool. I sat on the edge. I screamed as I felt myself falling in. I swam to the surface to find Calum swimming in, not water, but laughs. I glared.

"At least help me up here.."

"Oh ya ok."

I smirk and when his hand connected with mine I yanked him in and climbed out. Now it was my turn to laugh. He groaned as he came back up. I smiled and slipped around and swam.

¤¤¤¤A/N¤¤¤¤
In the car and have a giant writers block... Well I'll update later by my loved I love you all!!