Chapter 6- Apologies

---Jillian---

I could tell Calum was angry, it's honestly not his fault though. I'm actually happy, maybe people will come to their senses for once.

"Thanks...for that."

"Ya, it's nothing, I mean they shouldn't treat you like that.."

"Well still, I didn't think they react like that anyways."

He shrugs and I hug him. He bugs me back and I smile.

"Let's head back?"

"Ok."

We were back in the hotel, getting threw the crowd's become way easier. I sat in bed with Calum behind me his arm resting on the pillows playing with a piece of my hair. I went into twitter and gasped.

#staystrongJill we luv u those other fans are just jealous <3 u and Cal should date x3

We luv Jill

"As, they DID come to their senses, look Cal."

"Ha finally!"

I rolled my eyes at him and tweeted:

Thanks for all the luv and support, I've been feeling much better no and Calum says hi! I secretly attached a silly photo of Calum just now.

I started giggling.

"What's so- JILL!! YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

That's when I burst out laughing. Calum rolled his eyes and groaned. I poked him and gave him a peck on his cheek. *I really hope we become a thing*

They had a concert that night and it was amazing.

"You guys were great!"

"Ha thanks Jill!" Calum gave me a big sweaty hug.

I gagged, "Ew get ...of...me." I pushed him off and he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Go take a shower Cal Pal!"

"Finneee." he groaned and walked into his dressing room. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. I went into twitter:

Me- Had and amazing night with the boys <3 see y'all when the REAL tour starts!

When I was satisfied with my tweet and uploaded it and smiled. When Calum came out he smiled at me and I realized he was wearing new clothes and took a shower.

"Now you can hug me!"

"Yay!!"

He had hugged me and I did back also. When he let go he we walked into his dressing room to get his bags.

"Whoa, this is huge."

"Ya, we get a lot of space, help me pack up?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

We barely got finished in time. As soon as we had to take the bags out to the car, we finished. Guess you can say we aren't the fastest packers? We threw the bags in the car Omg with everyone else's and hopped in.

---Calum---

We arrived at the hotel and Jill and I instantly agreed to change and go to the pool. She beat me there... I'm still trying to get her to admit she cheated! We were both sitting in the hot tub for a while until we decided to get out. We wrapped ourselves in our towels and sat on the edge of the pool.

---Jillian---

Ok, he's so gonna hate me for this... I smiled and when Cal and I sat down I rocked my feet back and forth. After at least 4 minutes I shoved him in laughing.

"OMG JILLIAN ITS FREEZING!"

"That's the point!" I was spurring out laughter.

"Help me out would ya?"

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

Worst idea!