Chapter 1

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 1

Danielle's pov

Alex and i are walking outside of school of to the parking lot as i saw my new boyfriend tyler kissing the school's slut, "damn girl someone's cheating on you" alex said from beside me, "will you just shut up? You're not helping" i said to her with my arms crossed while watching them kiss, jealousy comes into me and i want to cry, "what are you going to do know? If i were you i'm going to break up with him already" alex said to me, "let's just go and let's talk about it when we get home" i said to her walking to my car, i unlocked my car and got in the drivers seat while alex is on the passenger seat, i pulled out of the parking lot and go to my house.

~•~•~•~

I parked my car in the garage of my house, alex and i got out of the car while i locked it and got in the house with her, i walked to the coach and layed down while alex locked the door from the garge and seat on the love seat, "what now?" She asked, "I don't know alex, it hurts seeing him kissing another girl" i said tearing up, "break up with him" she said standing up as i sit up she sit beside me, "why are you tearing up? You told me that you don't love him that much but now you are so hurt like shit" she said rubbing my back, "alex you don't understand how i feel" i said crying, "Awww stop crying, and don't worry i have a plan" she said to me with a smirk, "what's your plan?" I asked still sobbing, "how about you break up with him by saying you already fall in love with someone and both of us are going to find a fake boyfriend for you" she said to me, "seriously?" I asked her, "yes seriously" she said with a smile, tbh that's a great idea but how are we going to find a fake-boyfriend? "So?" She added, "i'm in! But how are we going to find a fake boyfriend?" I asked, "don't worry i'm gonna find you one, I promise" she said smiling and i softly smiled at her.

A/n: want more? Vote and comment for more😂❤️