Chapter 15

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 15

Danielle's pov

We are in a middle of a make out session then my phone rings, cameron pulled away and looked at me "babe next time mute your phone okay?" He said with a chuckle, "okay, whatever you say" i said chuckling, he got off me and i pick up my phone not minding to read the caller ID.
•phone call•
Me: hello?
Alex: dannie!
Me: what? What's wrong?
Alex: did you read this letter from your mom?
Me: what letter? Mom died when i was 13.
Alex: well she wrote this letter before she died
Me: what is it about?
Alex: it's about you and cam
Me: huh?
Alex: it says that you guys need to do a DNA test because all she knows is that both of you are not related which is good thing because both of you might get married or something.
Me: alex what are you talking about?
Alex: ughhh when you came home with cam i'm gonna let you read this letter okay?okay.
•phone call ended•

What was that all about? "What is it babe?" Cam asked me with his cute confusing face, "alex told me that we need to do a DNA test" i said to him, "what do you mean?" He asked, "I don't know, she's gonna explain it to both of us when we get home" i said and he nod, "now i better go back to mine and mahogany's hotel room and you mr.dallas get ready for the show" i said as i peck his lips and walk out of the room.
I knock on mine and mahogany's hotel room and mahogany opened the door, "oh my gosh dannie! You need to get ready!!" Mahogany said and pull me in the room and push me in the bathroom, "i'll get your clothes for you" she said with a smile i nod and closed the bathroom door, i strip my clothes off and got in shower, after 15 minutes of taking a shower i grab my pink fluffy towel amd wrap it around my body. I got out of the bathroom and saw my clothes on my bed.{pic on top/bottom/beside} i wear my clothes on and fix my hair. I leave my hair down, i got my make up kit and do my make up routine.

Cameron's pov

I was here in the bathroom taking a shower, i'm thinking about the DNA test thing, why would alex wants is to take our DNA? For what? I sighed and got out of the shower, i got my blue towel and wrap it around my waist i got out of the bathroom and wear my clothes.

A/N: OH MY GOSH! WHY DO ALEX WANTS CAM AND DANNIE TO TAKE A DNA TEST? COMMENT IF YOU KNOW!!😂❤️ UPDATED NEW CHAPTER!😍 VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS❤️