Chapter 7

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 7

Cameron's pov

I parked the car in the drive way, we got out of the car and go inside the house, "we're home" dannie said reminding alex that we're home, "kay!" We heard alex said, i looked at her and she looked at me, "what?" She asked and i gave her a 'you're getting it' look she gasped, "wait wait wait, let's don't donit fast, no sex please" she said and i giggled, dang she thinks that we're gonna have sex? I'm not that jerk, "what?" I asked, "what i mean is get ready because i'm gonna tickle you not sex" i told her and she had that o face, and I laughed, "I'm not like those players in school babe" i said to her and she smiled, "i'm glad you're not like them" she said and she hugged me of course i hugged back, "okay, no tickles for now i forgive you already for not pleasuring me because of my naughty friend but now it's omay he's quiet now" I said giggling, she giggled and hit my chest playfully "stop" she said giggling, she playfully roll his eyes and go in the living room, she sit on the couch and pull out the assignments i sit down beside her and pull out the assignments too, then we begin to do our assignments together.

Danielle's pov

After 1 hour of doing our math assignment i got hungry, i checked the time on my phone and it's 8 pm, "i'm hungry" i said, cam looked at me "do you want chick-fil-a? We can go there and eat" he asked, "oh my gosh yes!" I said kinda fangirling over chick-fil-a then i heard him giggled, "come on now babygirl" he said standing up, i stood up and got my phone, we got out of the house and got in the car. Cameron pulled out of the driveway and off to chick-fil-a, then my phone rung and the caller ID name is alex oh gosh I forget about her i accept the call and put it on my ear, "hey, i'm sorry that we left you. We're hungry so we decided to go to chick-fil-a" i said feeling guilty, "it's okay tho, anyway do you remember tyler?" She asked, "my ex boyfriend?" I asked, "no! Tyler heath the guy that i fell in love with" she said now i can feel her blushing, "yeah I remember him, why?" I asked her, "well i'm dating him now" she said, "wait what?" I asked, "yes! Ohmygosh okay dannie is it okay if he stay here for tonight?" She asked, "yeah sure, but please no kinky sex tonight" i said to her while I giggled, "i bet tyler and i are not the only one who is having a kinky sex" she said and now i'm imagining her biting her lips, "oh my gosh, stop cam and i are not gonna have sex" i said looking at him and he looked at me with a smirk, "i bet we are" he said, "what?" I asked, "nothing" he said biting his lips, i bit my lip "ohhh i heard that!" Alex said from the phone, "shut up, but still... Anyway why on earth are we talking about sex?" I asked, "because you want to do it with cam" she said more like smirking even though I can't see her, "no I don't, stop" i said giggling, "look i got to go" i added, "kay then bye boo" she said and hung up, "woah someone's horny" i said giggling, "alex's horny?" Cam asked, "yeah probably, she might end up hooking up with the tyler heath" i said smirking, "tyler heath?" He asked, "her boyfriend" i said to him, and he just nod.

•chick-fil-a•

We were in a chick-fil-a, we're done ordering our food and found a seat, we were talking then i saw someone that i hate the most. Tyler and chloe, they saw us and i can see tyler with that hurt in the eyes and chloe smirking, they walked up to us and chloe smiled, "hi cam" chloe said ignoring me, I rolled my eyes and look at cam and he's looking at me, "what are you both doing here?" I asked then chloe looked at me, "oh I don't know that you're here" chloe said smirking, fuck i want to punch that smirk off her face, "will you just get the fuck away from me and my BOYFRIEND!?" I said to both of them, i looked at tyler and he's fully hurt,jealous and upset. It's his fault tho, chloe rolled her eyes and walked away with tyler, "woah now that's my girl" cameron said with a smirk. I giggled at him and we began talking about magcon, our food came and we ate it, after we ate all our orders we got inside the car, I opened the radio as i heard cam's somg 'she bad' I smiled at him and he chuckled, both of us sing along while he's driving.

"If you with it
(Shake that, shake that)

Late nights, no dress code
She stay fly like jets go
Don't have no reasons, ain't got no M.O.
See her lifestyle stay bankrolled
But she work like it ain't though
Yeah, she might get ratchet
But she know, she bad though

She know, she bad though
She know, she bad
Monday thru Friday, she off in her zone
Come Friday night then she know that it's on
Call her girls and she rolling up
Hit the party, it's going up

Shake that, work that, move that, yeah
She a good girl, but you know she bad though
One time, two time, she can, oh, yeah
She a good girl, but you know she bad though

Daddy's all delusional
Upscales her usual
Bad chick from the valley
Need cash to be suitable
Yeah, yeah, he keeps her lavish but
He don't know her habits 'cause
She likes to party, yeah
She know she bad

She know, she bad though (she know she bad, yeah)
She know, she bad
Monday thru Friday, you off in your zone
Come Friday night then you know that it's on
Call your girls and you rolling up
Hit the party, it's going up

Shake that, work that, move that, yeah
She a good girl but you know she bad though
One time, two time, she can, oh, yeah
She a good girl but you know she bad though

Just keep on shaking that thang, yeah (just keep shaking)
Shaking that thang for me, shaking that thang, yeah
Just keep on shaking that thang for me

If you with it (if you with it)
You can get it (you can get it, oh, no, no)
If you with it (shake that, shake that)
Oh, yeah

Going up (going up)
Going up (going up)

Shake that, work that, move that, yeah
She a good girl but you know she bad though
One time, two time, she can, oh, yeah
She a good girl but you know she bad though

Just keep on shaking that thang, yeah (just keep shaking)
Shaking that thang for me, shaking that thang, yeah
Just keep on shaking that thang for me"

We finished the song and finally cameron pulled out of the drive way, we got out of the car and walked in the house, we go upstairs then i heard bunch of moans and groans. Oh my god! Tyler and alex are doing it, "i told you that they'll end up having sex" i said to cam and he chuckled. We got in my room, he locked the door and pinned me against the wall, he smashed his lips on mine as i kissed back, the kiss started to heat up. I felt his hands at the bottom of my adidas sweater she tug in my sweater and pull it off, i pull off his shirt leaving the both of us topless.

A/n: oh no, what's happening!?😂 YAS! NEW UPDATE!! LIKE IT OR NAH?❤️😂 BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE❤️ LEMME KNOW IF U GUYS LIKE IT OR NAG😍