Chapter 13

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 13

Danielle's pov

Aaron left me and cam here in their hotel room, cameron is fixing his camera while i scroll on Twitter reading a bunch on questions. Cameron seats beside me in his bed i put down my phone and fix my hair as he fix his, "okay, in 3.2. Wassup guys! It's me cameron dallas and i'm here with my loving girlfriend danielle" cameron said as he side hugged me and i smiled, "hey guys" i said to the camera, "okay, so today danielle and i are doing #AskCamIelle we tweet you guys to ask us a bunch of questions so we're going to answer them right now" he said and i nod "right now" i said and cam giggled, cam and i checked our twitter with a bumch of questions, "okay this is a question for you danielle" cam said to me, "okay what is it?" I asked, "do u ever miss your ex?" He read it from his phone and looked at me, "uhh why would I miss my ex if i have you in my life already?" I said with a soft giggle, "aw she's so sweet" cameron said kissing my cheek and i smiled, "okay, next question" he said, i looked through all the questions and smiled, "Cam what do u love about Dannie?" I asked him with a smile, "her eyes and her attitude" he said, "and why is that?" I asked, "your eyes, because whenever you started straing at me or we stare at each other eye to eye i can feel my heart melt and i can see the love in your eyes and your attitude because you're different from other girls" he said looking at me with that loving smile that melts my heart, "your smile makes me happy" i said to him, he smiled widely and tackled me with a hug, "love you" he said, "love you too" i said to him, "kay next question" i added, we again looked through twitter "what will you do if you lose her?" Cameron read the tweet from his phone, I looked at cam ready to hear his answer, "probably i'm not going to give up until i get her back in my life" he said and i smiled at him.... After 1 hour of doing a Q&A we decided to go to sleep, I texted mahogany and tell her that i'm sleeping in cam and aaron's hotel room and she replied with a simple okay, i cuddled up with cameron and drifted to sleep thinking how much I really love him.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR TEADING THIS BOOK GUYS❤️ LOOK I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW BUT I PROMISE THAT I'M STILL GOING TO UPDATE THIS BOOK❤️ VOTE AND COMMENT MORE IF YOU WANT MORE😍 LOVE YOU GUYS😘