Chapter 19

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 19

Danielle's pov

We got in the kitchen and chloe looked at me in hurt eyes, and i just standing there looking confused. "Do you remember that we made 5 years ago?" She asked and i shake my head no, "5 years ago?" I asked, "danielle stop okay? I miss you! You're my bestfriend since we were in kindergarten and i'm so mad at you that you forget about me, you forget our memories and all those pranks that we make with the jacks" she said tearing up, i stood there in shock and hugged her, "oh my gosh, you're my bestfriend i'm so sorry about that I actually don't forget our memories but I don't know that it was you" i said about to cry, she bit her lip and hugged me, "it's okay, but I seriously miss you dannie, i'm so sorry to all i did mean things to you. And i'm so sorry if it hurts you that i kissed tyler, it was a dare i'm really really sorry" she said to me, i smiled at her "it's okay chloe, I already moved on so... Friends?" I said with a huge smile, "Bestfriends" she said smiling and i giggled, "come on let's go back in the living room" i said and she nod, we walked back in the living room and saw the boys and the girls watching "unfriended" hunter looked at me "hey danielle, ashton and mom is coming is it okay if ashton stay here for one day?" He asked and i smiled, "ohmygosh! Yes! I Always wanted to meet your little brother" i said to him and cheered like a 5 years old, everyone in this room giggled. "Yas! So when are the coming?" I asked while i take a seat next to cameron, he wrapped his arms atound my shoulders and my legs is on his lap he kissed my cheek and I smiled, "in about an hour" brandon said still watching the movie, i nod and watch a movie with them.

~1 hour later~

*ding* the door bell rung and hunter stood up to get the door, hunter came back with his mom and ashton, "hi guys" his mom said and we waved at his mom, brandon stood up and kiss his mom on his cheek. Awe cutie, "did hunter told you guys that ashton is staying here for one day?" She asked, "yes ms.rowland he told us earlier" arissa said, and she nod "oh yeah mom, i want you to meet the girls since you already know cam and the boys, that's dannie cam's girlfriend, alex,kendra,becca,chloe dylan's sister,nicole,tricia,can cameron's sister and arissa" hunter said smiling. We said our hellos and talk a little. The rowland's mom said her goodbye to us and got out of the house leaving us with ashton, i stood up and walk up to ashton "hi ashton" i said smiling, "hi" he said with a smile "i'm danielle but you can call me dannie or dan for short" i said with a wink, he chuckled "you're cute" he said with a smile, "yeah she is" the boys and the girls said in the same time, "woah I don't know that you guys are listening to ash and i" i said with a giggle, "well we did so" aaron said while can and him ar cuddling, "woah, I'm imagining having a kid with danielle" cameron said sipping on his coke, "well" i said with a smirk, "you know that there's a kid here right?" Dylan asked mentioning ashton, ashton chuckled and seat on the beanbag next to his brothers, i shrugged and sit back next to cameron and continue watching 'Unfriended'

A/N: YASSS UPDATED THIS CHAPTER😍 VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE! AND YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU WANT TO. 😂😍❤️