Chapter 4

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 4

Cameron's pov

Danielle and i are here in her car, i'm driving her car while she's in the passenger seat not talking, she was just there leaning on the window probably thinking I guess? "Dannie?" I said in a question way, "yeah?" She asked looking at me, "are you ready?" I asked while i park her car beside alex's car, "yes i am" she said giving me her beautiful smile, her smile makes my heart melt, i love seeing her happy,laughing and smiling, everytime i see her happy that what makes me happy and i'm glad that i come back home just to be with her, i smiled at her and got my backpack at the back seat and danielle got her backpack at the back of the seat too, Danielle and i got out of the car i locked the car and we began walking infront of the school front door, i held her hand and she looked up at me and smiled, we walked at the hallway and saw people staring at us.

Danielle's pov

Everyone is staring at us, even the school's slut, well she's not staring at me but she's staring at cameron, i sighed and rolled my eyes we got infront of the school's office to get cam's schedule, we got in "hello, I'm Cameron dallas the new student" cam said to ms.april, ms.april is staring at cam and I rolled my eyes i faked coughed and she snapped out, "oh yeah, here's your schedule, and what are you doing here ms.clayton?" She asked, "just guiding him" i said and she nod, we got out of the office go to his locker which is just two lockers away from my locker, i got out my schedule and got my history book, i closed my locker and go to cam, "let me see your schedule" i said to him then he handed me his schedule, I scanned his schedule and I smiled we have all of the class together, "let me guess you're smiling because we have all the class together yeah?" He asked with a smile, "yep" i said giving back his schedule, he got his history book and put it in his backpack while i let him put my book in my backpack too, he closed his locker and we walked in our history class hand in hand, we got in the history class and everyone in class stared at both of us, we walked at the back and i seat down on my sit as cam sit down beside me, "so, let me guess are they the school's sluts?" Cameron whispered to me mentioning chloe and her friends, "yup" i said popping the 'p' "i bet chloe, the leader of their group wants to get in your pants" i said rolling my eyes, he giggled and lift my head up to face him, "don't worry, i'll always be with you" he said smiling, i smiled at him, i looked at chloe and she looks so pissed, "chloe is pissed" i said to cam, "so? I don't care if she's pissed" cam said and I smiled, the teacher came and all of the class seat down to their seats, "okay class welcome back to school, as yoy guys can see i'm still sir fransisco i never change" he said, "i heard that there's a new student in this class, son stand up and introduce yourself" sir fransisco said to cam as he stood up from his seat, "hi guys my name is cameron dallas but you guys can call me cam for short" he said and he sit down to his seat again then he looked at me and winked, i giggled and playfully rolled my eyes. I heard chloe and his friends whispering how hot is cam is, well yeah they whisper so loud so i can hear what are they talking, i sighed and cam held my hands i looked at him and saw him looking at me, he smiled at me and i smiled at him, he's smile makes me so happy, it melts my heart, wait wait wait... What the hell am i saying? Am i falling for my own cousin? Oh no. Don't tell me that i'm in love with him....oh my gosh i'm freaking in love with my own cousin! "Ms.clayton stop daydreaming" sir fransisco said then the class chuckled except for cam who gave me a confusing look and i shrugged at him, "sorry sir fransisco" i said and he nod, and went back to discussion, I looked at cameron and tapped his shoulder, he looked at me "what time is it?" I asked him, he looked at his watch and look back at me " 10:28 2 minutes left" he said and i nod, cam is playing with my fingers then the bell finally ring, i put my things in my backpack as i saw Cameron zipping his backpack, i zip my backpack close and put it on my right shoulder him doing the same thing, we got out of the classroom and walk down the hallway, i saw tyler and i held cam's hand and squeezing it, cam looked at me in confused, "what?" He asked, "tyler" i said to him as he looked at tyler's direction he smirked at me, "let's do the plan?" He asked and i nod, I walked infront of tyler who is talking with his friends, "hi babe" tyler said giving me a peck on my lips but i move away, "babe what's wrong?" He asked, "i'm breaking up with you" i said as his friends 'oooohhh'ed "w-what? Why?" He asked, i can see the hurt in his eyes i can see his watery eyes i think he's gonna end up crying, "i-i'm in love with someone else and i'm dating him" i said and on my que cameron came beside me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "hey babe, who are they?" Cam asked pretending that he doesn't know about all this, "you broke up with me because of him?" Tyler asked and i nod, "sorry" i said and we walked away, i still can feel that tyler is looking at both of us, cam pinned me against the locker earning looks from the people here in school, cam leaned in and smashed his lips on my lips, i felt fireworks on my stomach, it feels so good, i kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck he smiled through the kiss and we pulled away, "what was that for?" I whispered to him, "i can feel tyler still staring at us so i did that" he said and i smiled.

A/N: HAH! VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NAH😍🙈❤️ OH MY GOSH THEY FINALLY KISSED!!❤️ WHO ELSE SHIP THE BOTH OF THEM? GIVE THEM SHIP A SHIP NAME😍😍❤️