Chapter 18

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 18

Danielle's pov

I was woken up by the girls "WAKE UP YOU BITCH" they shouted and I opened my eyes, "oh my gosh guys shut up i'm up now" i said to them, "good! Anyway the boys is in the house with sierra,can,becca,and your sister sabrina" nicole said to us, "wait what? Sabrina is here?" I said in shocked, i run out the tour bus and got inside the house to see my sister sabrina, I missed her so much "sabrina" i said as she smiled and run open her arms wide waiting for my hug, i go to her and hug her "i miss you so much sab, it's been a year since i last seen you but i'm glad you're here" i said about to cry, "aw don't cry, you must be happy cuz i'm here" she said with a smile, i smiled at her and hugged her, "now this is goals!" Tricia said and everyone in this room agreed, i looked at aaron and he's hugging can while cam is giving them death glares, "cam stop giving them glares it's okay you know they look cute together" i said giggling, "yeah, she's 18 already cam stop being overprotective" sierra said with a chuckle, cam playfully rolled his eyes and came up to me, "she's my sister too" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey dannie?" Dylan asked from the stairs, "yeah?" I asked looking at him, "chloe is coming and she wants to talk to you" he said giving me a look 'forgive her' and i gave him a confusing face, "uh why?" I asked, "just let her explain everything okay?" He said and i nod and as on the que the door bell rung and becca get it and it's chloe, "danielle? Can we talk? Alone? Please?" Chloe said, "uh sure" i said as I mention her to talk in the kitchen.

A/N: look sorry for the short chapter but hope you like it❤️ shoutout sabrina who agrees to be dannie's sister❤️❤️ i have school today, i'm really sorry for the short chapter, okay.. Vote and comment for the next chapter😍😍😍