Chapter 3

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 3

Danielle's pov

I woke up because of alex jumping up and down on my bed screaming "it's time to wake up!! Wake up!! Wayke up!! Wake up!!" I groand and sit up on my bed, "fine, i'm up i'm up" i said rubbing my eyes and she stopped jumping, "good, i made breakfast and wake cam up, the three of us are going to school" she said jumping off of my bed, "he's going to school with us?" I asked, "he didn't told you?" She asked and i shake my head no, "oh okay, he told me yesterday that he's going to college with us" she said and I yawned and nod, "kay" i said getting up walking out if my room alex following me, i walk to cam's room as alex walk down in the kitchen, I opened cam's bedroom door and walk next to his bed and saw him sleeping, he's so cute when he's sleeping, well even though he's not sleeping he still looks so cute, i smiled and started to shake him, "cam wake up, I don't want to be late for school" i said to him and he groaned, "come on cam, wake up please" i said trying to wake him up, "I don't wanna" he mumbled, "cammy please" I said pouting, he sighed and open his eyes and smirked, "don't pout or else i'll kiss you" he said with a smirked, i bit my lio and look away because i'm blushing, "little dannie is blushing" cam said sitting up while chuckling, i looked at him and realized that he was shirtless damn why does he need to be hot? "Done eye raping me?" He asked with a smirk, i looked away and bit my lip, "j-just get ready cam" i said still blushing, he sighed "okay then, see you down stairs" he said getting up and kiss my cheek, woah what was that for? He smirked and got in his bathroom. I stood up from his bed and walk out of his room, I walked in my room and go straight to my bathroom i strip my clothes and got in shower, after 15 minutes of showering I wrapped my punk towel around my body and go to my closet which is here in my bathroom too, {picture on top/bottom/side} i wear my calvin clein bra and panties and my clothes then shoes, i got outside my bathroom and go infront of my mirror, i got my hair dryer, I pluged in my hair dryer and blow dry my hair, after 5 minutes of blow drying my hair and brushed my hair and leave it all down, i got my make up kit and put out my bb cream,blush,lipgloss,eyeliner and mascara, i put do my business in make up and I felt a pair of arms around my waist and i smiled knowing that it's cam, "you don't need make up you know?" He said in a question way, "i'll look ugly without make up" i said putting my mascara on and he stared me from the mirror giving me the face 'wtf are you talking about' "you're not ugly" he said to me and i sighed, "but still... So yeah, we better get down or else alex will think that we had a kinky sex" i said to him, and he gave me that wtf look and giggled, "come on, alex is alex she never change" i said walking past him getting my bag and phone, we got out of my room and cam got his bag out of my room putting it on his right shoulder, we got down straight to the kitchen seeing alex cleaning her dish, she stopped and look at both of us, "did u both had a kinky sex?" She asked and i looked up at cam and he gave her a wtf look and I giggled, "no" i said sitting down and eat my pancakes while cam sit beside me and eat his pancakes, "so, both of you have a same clothes is this part of the plan?" Alex asked and we shrugged, and she just nod, "so are you both ready for the plan?" She asked, "hundred persent yes" cameron said and i nod in agreement, alex smiled at both of us "great, i'm going to school now, i'm glad our school starts at 9:30 am now its already 8:20 am i'm going to school i'm taking my car with me" she said and i nod as cam nod too, we said our goodbyes and alex left us. I stood up from my seat with my playe and put it down the sink, cam came beside me and put his plate down the sink too, he looked at me and smile, i smiled at him and drink my water, he drink his water and put in the sink as i put mine too. Both of us got our backpacks and go out of the house, I unlocked my car and gave the keys to cam as i got in the passenger seat and him in the drivers seat, we pull out of the driveway and of to school.

A/N: tell me if you guys love it❤️😘 vote and comment for more❤️