Chapter 14

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 14

Danielle's pov

I woke up with someone beside me i turn to look who it is and i smiled, cameron. I sighed and got up i go inside the bathroom and pee, i got out of the bathroom seeing cameron sitting on his hotel bed rubbing his eyes, "morning" i said walking to him, "good morning" he said with that raspy sexy morning voice, he held me by my waist and pull me down on the bed, he got on top of and kissed me i kissed back and the kiss became more heated.

Alex's pov

It's so different without dannie here in this house, i sighed and look at tyler who is watching 'captain america civil war'. "Babe?" I said to him, "yeah?" He said looking at me, "i want to clean the house" i said standing up he stood up and look at me, "i'll help" he said with a cute smile i smiled at him and nod, "okay but imma going to start in dannie's room first, her room is so messy" i said and he nod, i go upstairs and straight into dannie's room i cleaned her clothes and put it in the laudey basket, i put the other shoes to its place and i fix her things on her study table also i fix her bed. I got her teddy bear and go to the top closet in her room, I opened it and saw a box i put the teddy bear in the closet and get the box. I sat down on the bed and open it, i saw a bunch of letter I opened one and it's from her mom, i read it and gasped, ohmy. I think dannie didn't read this all. I placed the letter from her mother on her bed and closed the box and put it back to its closet. Oh no, imma call dannie about this later of its true or no.

A/N: sorry about this short chapter, but omg! What was written in that letter? Who ever guess what it was...you're going to be in my story❤️😍 vote and comment❤️ let me know if you like it or nah😍