Chapter 23

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

{authors note: yow guys i'm so sorry if i didn't update for days already, i was busy because of school. Tbh school sucks but fun so yeah, anyway i'm going to fast forward this chapter to 3 years already okay? Okay.😂 hope you like this chapter}

Chapter 23

Danielle's pov

It's been 1 year since cameron asked me to marry him, I can't believe that cam and i will be this strong to our relationship. Today is the greatest day that cam and i are going to have, it's our wedding day,again,wedding day. I'm so excited to go out there to meet cameron waiting there while i walk the altar, i smiled at myself infront of the mirror wearing my wedding dress and holding my flowers. My friends are having fun and telling me how beautiful i am, i smiled at them and continue to talk until someone called us to get ready. While we we're here in this beautiful room i just stand there watching the girls to retouch, "so danielle, are you excited?" Chloe asked looking at me smiling, oh yas! Anyway about chloe, she broked up with tyler and tyler got mad at her, then chloe started dating taylor they're getting married next month and I'm freaking excited for them. "Yeah but i feel so nervous" I said to them, "don't be! Just think of your happy thoughts when you walk in the altar" nicole said smiling, i giggled and smiled at them, "i'm so glad that i met you girls" i said, "and we're glad that we meet you too danielle" becca and tricia said in a same time, can walked in with kendra and arissa "the wedding is ready" can said with a huge smile, i smiled at her and walk towards her, i smiled at her and gave her a hug "I can't believe that you're going to be my sister-in-law" i said, "i know" she said about to cry, I looked at her and giggled "can stop don't cry" i said with a giggle she giggled and looked at all of us and smiled, sabrina walked in and smiled "ready for your walk?" She asked and I giggled nodding, we got outside and go down the elevator, we walked outside at the beach, yes we're having a beach wedding. Chloe and Taylor started to walk then next is tricia and jacob,arissa and hunter,kendra and hunter,sabrina and brandon,becca and dylan then next...me, i walked down the isle and saw Cameron with a huge smile on his face, i smiled and got infront of him, he's holding my hands and smiling at me.
We looked at the priest and smiled, "do you cameron alexander dallas take danielle mary clayton to be your truly wedded wife?" The priest asked cameron and i saw him nod, "i do" cameron said with a smile "do you danielle mary clayton take cameron alexander dallas to be your truly wedded husband?" The priest asked, "i do" i said with a smile, "now I you may kiss the bride" the priest said with a smile, i looked at cam and he started to lean in I leaned in and our lips touched, "this is the best day ever, me as a dallas having a family with someone i truly love, thank you god for giving him to me" I thought to myself, the visitors/crowd clap their hands and some of them cheered, i'm so happy to be with him.

A/N: aaaahhhh THEY GOT MARRIED!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOSH WHO'S FREAKING IUT RIGHT NOW? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!❤️ VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!