Chapter 8

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 8

Danielle's pov

Cam took of my sweater and i took of his leaving the both of us topless, he began sucking on my neck as i let out a soft moan, i felt him smile and still kissing and sucking on my neck leaving love bites, "jump" he mumbled, i jumped as he wrapped my legs around his torso, he walked up to my bed and lay the both of us down, last thing i knew is that we already don't have our clothes on.

•next morning•

I woke up with the arms wrapped around my my waist, i looked at the guys beside me and smiled, he looks so cute, i wish i can be like this everyday. The memories last night flooded my mind, i looked at him and sighed, i rest my head on his chest and i felt his arms tighten i looked at him and he's looking at me, "good morning" i said smiling at him, "good morning" he said with his sexy morning voice, 'damn stop being sexy' i thought to myself, he giggled "sorry if i'm being sexy" he said giggling, "did I just say that out loud?" I asked, "yep" he said with a smirk, I playfully roll my eyes and sit up, woah i glad i have my undergarments on, i stood up and pick my clothes on the floor, "the view here is nice" cam said from behind, "stop cam" i said giggling, i put on my adidas sweater and my gray spandex shorts, cameron got up and put on his basketball shorts and a white t-shirt, we both go downstairs straight to the kitchen and saw alex and tyler talking holding a coffee, "tyler! Long time no see" i said to him, and he just nod his head and smiled at me, "anyway, tyler this is cameron my boyfriend" i said to him, "nice to meet you man" tyler said to cam as they did that boy handshake thingy, sometimes I don't understand boys. I put out all of the pancake ingredients and start doing my job to cook, i felt someone wrapped his arms around my waist, i smiled knowing that it's cameron, "be ready in 2 hours we're going to watch a movie" he said and i smiled and nod. I continue cooking and finally it's all done, i put the pancakes in 4 plates since 4 of us are going to eat and eat our pancakes.

A/N: hey guys! I'm so sorry cuz this chapter is so short but I promise that i'll update this tomorrow ❤️ vote and comment if you guys like it😍 love y'all!😘 thanks for reading ❤️❤️