Chapter 16

My cousin is my fake-boyfriend•cameron dallas

Chapter 16

Alex's pov

~3 days later~

I was here in the living room alone since tyler and i are done cleaning the house and tyler left after that, i was sitting here on the couch watching teen wolf then the door bell rings, I stood up and go answer the door I opened the door and saw the girls that dannie and i missed, it's nicole,tricia,rose,kendra,becca and arissa. They have that huge smile and we shouted, "aaaahhhhh" we group hugged and pull away, "oh my gosh i missed all of you! I missed doing vines and youtube with you guys" i said to them, "me too omg! I'm glad that i'm back from canada" tricia said, "yassss!! And guess what?" Kendra said wiggling her eyebrows as the girls smirked, "what?" I asked, "the girls and i are going to live with you and dannie!! We're moving in!" She said with a huge smile, "oh my gosh! That's great!" I said to them, "yeah, anyway talking about dannie, where is she?" Becca asked as all of us got in the house, "she's with cameron, they're on tour" i said to them and all of us seat on the couch and some of them on the love seat or beanbag. "Cameron? Cameron dallas? Her childhood bestfriend? The one that they thought that they are cousins but they really not" nicole said to all of us and we nod, "yeah, erm. How do you know all that? I thought i'm the only one who knows that since her mom and cam's mom talk to me about this things" i said to them, "well duh! We're her bestfriend too of course her mom and cam's mom talked about this to us too" Rose said and we all nod, "so when are we going to tell cam and danielle about it?" Arissa asked, "i told them to do a DNA test and now both of them are confused about it" i said to them, "don't worry we'll explain to them right?" Nicole asked and the girls looked at me waiting for my answer, i smiled and nod. My phone rings, i read the call ID and it's dannie, i put it on loud speaker.
•phone call•
Me: dannie? You're on loud speaker the crazy gals are here
Dannie: oh my gosh! hi guys!! I miss you all!! I wish i was there to hug you all
Nicole: come back home dannie!
Arissa: yas please!!! We need youuu
Rose: we miss you so much dannie!
Tricia: how was tour???
Dannie: aww i miss u too guys and tricia!! Tour is fun anyway talking about that, aaron,taylor,blake,hunter,brandon,jacob,cameron,trey,dylan and chris is going to move im with us since we have 25 rooms in that house
Girls: oh my gosh yes!
Me: omg are you being serious right now? Maybe i'll be dead because of those hotties living with us
Dannie: *giggled* yes i'm serious so yeah i got to go see you tomorrow girls! Love y'all
Girls and i: we love you too!
•phone call ended•

"Damn i really miss that chick" nicole said as we all agreed, "atlease we're going to see them tomorrow" rose said with a smile, "yass" we all said with a huge smile, we talk a little and we decided to watch a movie. We go to netflix and watched "the outfield".

Tyler's pov(dannie's ex)

It's been days since danielle is on tour with cameron, i miss her, i want her back but it's all my fault. I wish i can do anything just to get her back i still love her but what i did its wrong, i sighed and look at chloe who is right beside me, "what are you looking at?" She asked, "i regret what i did to danielle" i said to her, "so you regret kissing me?" She asked getting pissed, I groand at her, "you know what? If you don't stop acting like a bitch to danielle i'm going to break up with you" i said to her getting pissed, "sorry" she said annoyed and rolled her eyes, i sighed put my head on my hands, "you still love her don't you?" She asked, i looked at her and nod, "why do you hate her so much?" I asked, she looked at me and sighed, "because she forgot about me when she left LA and got back in 5 years and after that she don't talk to me" she said looking at her lap, "why won't you try to be nice to her and talk to her about the memories you guys made?" I said to her, she looked at me and smiled, "that's a great idea, i really want my bestfriend back" she said with a smile, she hugged me and i hugged her back. I can't believe that I don't know this things.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER! COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE! AND OF COURSE VOTE 😍 LOVE YA'LL!! AND SHOUTOUT TO TRICIA,NICOLE,ARISSA,KENDRA,ROSE AND BECCA😍 LOVE YOU GIRLS😘😘