Chapter 12

-----------------------------------------

It was a Tuesday evening at 6pm when Anthony, Mowry Jr, and Tiphany watched their Mom, throw out their Dad's clothes out on the front porch.

The twins were clueless about the situation, but Anthony knew what was going on.

He knew that Ms. Kathi had got his Dad caught up. She was fine as hell. He had seen his Dad looking at her on occasion.

The good thing about Hollywood, California was nobody was tryna jump up at you. They saw celebrities most of the time, so you were treated as a normal person. Anthony had walked in the barber shop with no problem.

His dad was talking to Ms Kathi, and he was also staring at her in a luscious way, and now today he was hearing them argue -- his dad pleading his case by saying he had done nothing but go out on a couple dates with the women.

Anthony was just out with Kennedy, August, and Trey at a family owned restaurant not long ago.

Anthony had got up to go to the men's rest room passing up a couple booths until he saw his Dad with Ms. Kathi. She was giggling -- he was biting his lip, touching her fingers. The entire time they were there Anthony was watching them

His dad hadn't seemed to notice that he was even there. Nothing happened, but It was the fact that he was on some raunchy shit behind his Mom's back.

So when Anthony saw his mom throwing his shit out on the front porch, he was smirking. Tiphany looked highly upset and Mowry Jr was tryna stop her.

"Mom. Stop."

"Mommy stop." Tiphany cried out tryna push her dad's clothes back in the front door.

"TOUCH THEM AND I WILL PUT A BELT TO YOU." Tiffany threatened which made both Mowry and Tiphany back up from the pile of clothes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mowry sr was yelling and he started grabbing his clothes tryna to bring them back in.

"GET OUT!" Tiffany huffed.

"The kiss was a damn accident." Mowry sr spoke gathering up his clothes taking them in the house. "I told you I haven't seen her." Tiffany ignored him. Mowry had indeed kissed Kathi, but the truth was she had leaned in for it, their lips touched and Mowry realized what he had been doing for the past 3weeks.

The flash of a paparazzi camera had caught it, and with Mowry being the father of ANT it fled through the paper, the internet, everywhere.

Now Mowry was known as the married man having an affair with a widow.

You would have thought Mowry would have been hated for it, but it kind of had a reversed approach. He was praised for it. Alot of people didn't think Tiffany was good enough to be his wife, she seemed to reserved.

Tiffany was mostly kicking him out temporarily for the fact of how dare people say that about her relationship with him, and because frankly  that bitch had kissed her husband, whether he had returned it or not.

Mowry followed Tiffany up the steps. "Man fuck the tabloids. I love you. I told you I was done with her. I ain't seeing her no more, we don't talk no more."  Tiffany dropped on their bed. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!."

Mowry shrugged. "I don't know, I was going through something, its done now. I promise. I didn't kiss her back, shit I didn't even start the kiss."

Mowry held Tiffany to him. " Look,I'm sorry baby."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. " I still don't wanna be around you right now. "

Mowry kissed Tiffany forehead getting up to leave.

-Tiphany-

It was weird without Dad in the house.

He had only been gone for 2 days, but still it was weird. Tiphany didn't understand why they were fighting till she saw the tabloids.

Tiphany got upset at her Dad too even though she really didn't understand the whole story, she kinda brushed him off and avoided his calls.

Kennedy still wasn't speaking to her.

She had tried to text him a couple times when finally a message popped up in her phone telling her that the number was invalid or the caller had blocked her.

She knew he was just modeling, but seeing him stare into another female models eyes broke her heart, and then he was tweeting back in fourth with some model named Jayla.

She still hadn't gotten over him, and was convinced she never would, and she was wondering if he had really gotten passed the situaton that quick.

Other then her parents and her re-occuring heart ache,Tiphany had made a friend named Melaine. Melaine was really bossy and loud, but she balanced Tiphany out.

School had only been in for almost 2weeks.

School in California was alot different than in Virginia. They always played music in the coultersac, the class buildings were split up like it was a college.

Tiphany loved it. Nobody made fun of her, everybody was genuinely cool

"Courtland and Dylan are so cute, don't you think their cute?" Melaine bit into her sandwich asking. They were at lunch. Tiphany slightly shrugged. "I guess." Melaine smacked her lips, sipping her drink. "Is that your answer to everything?" Tiphany ate her chips with no response.

Melaine rolled her eyes. "That's annoying. Talk. Gawd you can be so boring." Melaine complained.

"Sorry." Tiphany mumbled into her food .Melaine clicked her tongue

. "Your lucky ANT is your brother." Tiphany ignored her comment finishing her lunch before she got up to throw out her tray.

Tiphany sat back down once she came back, to see Courtland looking over at her. Dylan said something that had him look away as the entire table of guys and girls started to laugh.

Melaine poked at Tiphany small shoulder. "Just because he looks at you doesnt mean anything, don't even try it because Courtland is mine, and we are friends so he's off limits."Melaine told Tiphany.