Chapter 32; ANB

--------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea, Mowry, and Tiphany all sat inside; Planned Parent hood. Chelsea had successfully gotten the abortion two weeks prior and now she was having a follow up appointment two weeks later to check up on things. As far as Tiphany knew they had stopped having sex altogether, and decided to just be friends. Tiphany thought that was really stupid because the obvious emotional tension hung so thick between them. Tiphany couldn't wrap her head around their weird relationship.

Mowry would talk to some chick, or have some chick sing background in one of his songs, and her Bestvfriend would get so jealous and talk about it for a week, and Mowry would never know. Then Mowry would see Chelsea talking to some dude, and he would get quiet and observant from a distance. Than when it was just him and Tiphany he would explode about who the fuck she was talking to.

Tiphany wanted to kill them both. The way they were looking at each right now, drove her insane. Chelsea was smiling at Mowry,and Mowry was eyeing her under his lashes with a smirk. The looked so happy around each other, so why not get it together?

"Chelsea Taylor." Chelsea stood with Tiphany.

They took her weight, just  before they lead her back to the room. She had gained 8 pounds . They were waiting til the doctor came back into the room to give her vaginal ultra sound. The doctor eyed the screen. "The good news is that you appear to be in awesome health." The doctor pull the vaginal wand free before cutting the lights back on.

She walked over to the sink washing her hands as she spoke."The abortion was unsuccessful. Tiphany and Chelsea's face fell. "What? How.?" The doctor took a seat, "Well, there are a lot of women who decide to abort medically, and it did not work." Chelsea looked at Tiphany with a panicked expression. "Not to worry, we can do the actual in clinic procedure for 895.00."

Chelsea mouth dropped open. "I definitely cant afford that. How many weeks would you say I am now?" The doctor looked at her file that was laying nearby. "About 7weeks. You no longer are in the time frame for the medical abortion, but you can do the in clinical one."

Chelsea just nodded.

"Get dressed, and I can give you a pamphlet." The doctor left the room as Chelsea quietly put her clothes on -- tears rolled down her cheeks. "Chelz its gonna be okay." Tiphany hugged her tight. "I'm so stupid, but I was in the moment every time with him." Tiphany nodded wiping her face before they left the room to meet the doctor again.

"Just read the pamphlet and give me a call, my number is at the bottom." Chelsea nodded walking off to the waiting room to see Mowry still sitting there. They all walked out the door of Planned Parenthood and made their way toward the bus stop. "So?" Mowry asked. Chelsea sighed. "I'm 7weeks pregnant the abortion pill didn't work. Its going to cost me 895.00 to be sure its gone."

"895.00!" Mowry shook his head. "Your 7weeks?" Chelsea nodded. "I cant Mowry, I cant just do this, the baby is growing." Mowry got quiet. "Chelsea, we can't have a kid, right now, I'm tryna be a rapper, I got graduate. I don't have time." Chelsea shoved him. "Than stay the fuck away from me."

Tiphany couldn't stand to see them fight, but it wasn't her place to jump in so she just stayed quiet. "I didn't mean it like that." Mowry spoke softer than she had ever heard him. "If you wanna keep it, I'm here..I'mma just be busy.." Chelsea eyed him. "You mean that?" Mowry looked scared but he just nodded. "I gotta take care of responsibility, and If I make it big baby, you ain't gotta worry. I got us."

Tiphany smiled quietly pretending like she wasn't listening.

Chelsea nodded. "Your Dad, your Mom,and my grandmother are going to kill us before you get there." Mowry shook his head. "Imma have to move out then tell dad." Tiphany nodded in agreement. "I agree. Im going to have a niece or nephew." Tiphany squealed making Chelsea laugh.