Chapter 26;ANB

------------------------------------------------------------

When Dad came after Mowry with the belt. It was all over.

Tiphany jumped out the way. Chelsea gasped and scrambled to get her clothes. Mowry yelled out as the belt caught the bare bottom of his ass as he hurriedly grabbed and yanked up his boxers and basketball short all in one.

Mowry Sr finally caught his son's wrist as he tried to run off. Tiffany watched her twin stumble into the coffee colored panel. Shirt above his back, He was exposed and of course Dad took that opptunity.

Tiphany winched along with Chelsea as the belt welted up Mowry's skin till he cried out and Dad booted him in ass. "GET THAT ASS UPSTAIRS!" Mowry easily obliged as he hurried up the steps to his room.

The door slammed with force.

"BOY I KNOW YOU AINT SLAMMING NO GOT DAMN DOORS IN THIS HOUSE!!!"" Tiphany saw her mom come out out the room watching from the top of the steps. Tiphany watched her Dad whip around and look at Chelsea.

The look on her Dad's face was murderous, and had Tiphany wanting to run and she wasn't in trouble. She wasn't the one fucking on the kitchen counter.  Tiphany ducked when the belt swung at Chelsea.

They had been adpoted her to the family as their white daughter.

Chelsea ran stumblng and tripping as she hopped up her pants tryna get out the front door. She successfully got out the door, but Tiphany didn't expect him to whoop her ass right outside on the front lawn.

Dad took Chelsea home, and the house was quiet. Mom just shook her head quietly before slipping back into the bed room. Tiphany crept up the stairs softly knocking on Mowry's bedroom door. He cracked it opening poking his head out, looked at his twin before he pulled Tiphany quickly in and shut the door back.

Tiphany stumbled in bumping into Mowry making him let out a hiss..

'Im sorry, but what possessed you to have sex on the kitchen counter?" Mowry soaked a cotton ball with alcohol. "My bed make to much noise." Tiphany plopped down on his bed giving him the stupidest expression she could muster.

"I aint even start it. I wasn't planning on doing nothing with her. I was in the kitchen drinking up the rest of the kool aid, she gone come downstair wearing them tight ass pants, ass looking nice..." Tiphany held up a hand.

"Spare me the details."

Mowry shrugged. "But she started kissing me pulling at my junk. I wasn't gonna just stop her." Mowry dabbed at his welted skin with cotton balls. Tiphany sighed soaking another cotton ball and dabbing at his back

"Daddy gone kill you before you graduate."

Mowry smiled stupidly. Tiphany punched his back to wipe his grin off. Mowry grabbed his sister's wrists wrestling her to the floor. "Touch me again, see what happens to you. You wanna punch me like you a nigga." Tiphany laughed struggling. Damn he was strong.

"Do you like Chelsea?"

Mowry helped Tiphany up nodding. "Hell yeah. I told you I did. You gon stop asking??" Tiphany shrugged wanting to bring up them kissing but she decided against. Even though she wanted one of them to tell her.

It really wasnt her business.

If they were having sex before now she definately didn't want Chelsea or Mowry drawing that picture for her.

                                                                    ++