Chapter 15

Here is your daily dose of crack:)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that Tiphany had fought Melaine 2weeks ago had completely died down, and now a new rumor about somebody else was floating around.

Tiphany had woken up late for school today, and had literally ran the entire way there.

Her outfit was slightly blotched in sweat as she rushed up the steps only to run directly into some one. Tiphany slammed back into the steps as she flew up the steps while the girl fell down. The girls purse jerked from her finger tips as all of it items fell with it.

Tiphany got up quick, feeling a little light headed.

Tiphany got to the bottom of the steps corncern. "Are you okay?"

Tiphany asked as a heap of light brown covered the face of the girl. Whoever it was she started laughing. Tiphany started laughing to. If you thought about it was funny. They had both managed to run into each other and had seemed to knock each other the opposite way.

The girl rolled onto her back.

She was super pretty. "Yeah. Are you?" Tiphany reached out a hand nodding. She looked familiar. She took Tiphany's hand and stood. "I love your hair." The girl eyed Tiphany's curls. "You know who you look like?"  Tiphany's face fell.

Everybody always knew Mowry before her. All the girls so speak

"Mowry?" Tiphany question.

The girl nodded. "Yeah."

Tiphany nodded. "Thats my twin brother."

The chic smiled brightly. "I can tell. "

The bell rang reminding both of them why they had both been rushing. "I minus as well walk to the office thats my 6th time being late." Tiphany gave her a sympathic face. "Sorry." She shook her head.

"It's good. I'm Ebony by the way."

Courtland's Ebony? Tiphany wondered to herself, why did she look so familar? It was as if she had seen this girl before in her life.

"Tiphany with a P"

"Unique I like that." 

Tiphany smiled. "Thank you, Im gonna go to class though."

Ebony nodded. "Yeah sure. See you?" Tiphany nodded. "See you." Tiphany walked away taking out her phone. She was sure she had seen her some where before. Tiphany flipped through her twitter, wondering if she was a fan/ follower.

She was in class when she figured out that Ebony looked so familar because she was the chic she had catfished to get Kennedy to like her. A loud gasp left her mouth, and everybody in the room  turned to look at her weirdly before turning back to the front again. Tiphany blushed.

"Sorry." Tiphany softly apologized as she eyed her phone beneath the desk flipping through the pictures she had used a couple months back

                                                                      ++

"So why don't we talk?"

Tiphany looked up from her locker and over at Courtland. "I dont know? I don't know you?"

Courtland smiled. "I mean why not though." Cute or not he was asking some dumb ass question. "Because we don't talk." Tiphany responded ssarcastically. Courtland's smile fell. "You dont have to so stuck up. I'm just saying." Courtland shook his head shutting his locker. Tiphany shut her own locker "Your asking stupid ask questions and  I'm not acting "stuck up." Tiphany proceeded with the air quotes.