Chapter 13

-Cracks my knuckles- Here we go..

------------------------------------------

It had been an entire week since Mowry had been kicked out the house. 

He had been recently named the most handsome father of the month.

They had some how gotten a picture of him just in a towel -- how they had gotten the chance to capture that no one knew. The article talked about how Tiffany had kicked him out the house, and they believed that now he was a free man, and that Tiffany didn't seem to want him anymore.

If you were to go an look it up the small article it had a lot of negative feed about Tiffany calling her a bitch because she kicked him out. Telling her she was getting mad over a small kiss and she needed to grow up, but she had every right to kick him out.

They were married and he was kissing other females.

She ignored it all as Mowry was already working back on repairing what he had fucked up.

                                                             ++

Anthony had since gotten into a fight with Tiffany.

He was getting to wild.

Tiffany understood he was 18 and primarily famous, but he was getting out of control. He was caught by MediaTakeOut twice getting some head from the same stripper, twice. Anthony went off on his Mom like she wasn't even his Mom -- calling her every kind of stuck up bitch, then adding the fact that he had already found some place to move into and he was leaving next week.

Mowry beat his 18 year old ass when Tiffany came to him crying telling him that Anthony had cussed her out and was acting out character.

Of course the paparazzi got that picture of Mowry whooping his ass..

Alot of the public seemed to understand though, they saw the pictures of some nasty ass stripper with her lips wrapped around his manhood. It caused Ant public humilation for about a week with the title;

HIS DADDY WHOOPED HIS ASS

Anthony did later apologize to his mom, though he was still moving out. He could afford it. He was  moving just 20 minutes away.

Tiffany was heartbroken about it. Anthony was her first child, and she felt like he had taken a part of her with him, but she decided let the apron strings go and let him grow up because she wasn't going to able to stop him.

Anthony had since spoken to Bailey who had a boyfriend now.

Anthony was hurt, but he realized he couldnt say shit to her because he knew she had seen those pictures of them hoes sucking him up. She didn't even bother to comment on it, she just basically told him to be careful and not to catch anything.

He offered to fly her down to Cali to see his apartment, and during the weekend she came through.

Bailey went back home confused and feeling guilty. and Bailey left with Anthony emotions all over him.

They had fucked.

Afterwards she was just kinda cold toward him, but the entire time he was kissing on her she was all into it. When he went down on her she was okay wit it. When he had her legs shaking she was cool, but after the finished she acted like she had an attitude.