Chapter 16

------------------------------------------------------

-Tiphany-

The only reason Tiphany had said yes to going to chill over Anthony's house was for 3 reasons. She missed her brother, Bailey was visiting and the last but most important reason was because Trey Songz was over there.

She even took the hour to straighten out her hair and made the effort to look cute.

Anthony opened the front door to his place, and she was immediately hit in the face with the soft scent of the house. Everything in Antony's house was chocolate, tan or dark brown. Those were his 3 favorite colors.

It went together pretty well though.

Tiphany wasn't expecting to see Kennedy there though. He sitting on the couch talking to Bailey. Tiphany entered the front door behind Anthony as she turned to shut it. Tiphany tried her best not to look his way as Bailey hugged her.

"Well you definitely grew up." Bailey teased eyeing Tiphany's petite but curvaous build. She had a small bust now.

Tiphany blushed scaling the room for Trey.

"He went to pee. don't look so obvious." Bailey smiled at her  He better be here, she spent an hour straightening her hair for his fine self . Tiphany sat down on the chocolate colored leather couch, while flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Kennedy was sitting on the other ending of the couch sipping on something.

Tiphany was tryna not to look at him, but Kennedy was looking good. This modeling thing was doing his body, and his face good. Tiphany could feel something running down, up and inside her and all he was doing was sitting there acting like she nonexistant.

So Tiphany this Kennedy and Kennedy this my sister Tiphany." Anthony laughed trying to ease the tension in the room. Everybody could feel. It didn't help much as Tiphany saw Trey coming from the bathroom.

Tiphany would have thought she would have fainted from how fine he was, but it was none of that which suprised her. She was over her sweating over Ken and Trey Songz was over here?

"How you doing?" Trey smiled at Tiphany. Tiphany smiled back. "Fine. I'm Tiphany."

"Sometimes.." Everybody heard Kennedy mumble it.

 He had ignored her the first 5mintues she was here and now he was out in the open adding onto her words since he couldn't tweet it.

Tiphany ignored his comment.

Trey Songz was a real laid back, goofy kind of guy. His attitude was similar to her Anthony's. Kennedy and her avoided conversation with each other, but still both enjoyed the time they were having. 

It wasn't long before Trey left, and Mom was calling Anthony to bring Tiphany back home. It was about 30 mintues past her 10:00 curfew.

Tiphany sat in the backseat pushing herself against the door as Kennedy got in the back of Anthony's black mercedez too. Tiphany looked out the window her arms crossed across her chest as Anthony drove.

The radio was playing one of his songs.

Tiphany smiled watching Bailey play with his fingers. She wished they would just get together sometimes. They were playing to much. They knew the were in love. Tiphany heard Kennedy sigh. after a moment or so she low key looked over pretending like she was fixing her shirt.

He was looking at her.

Anthony pulled into the drive way after about 5mintues later. Tiphany bid goodbye to everybody except for Kennedy.