Chapter four

Anthea II

The helicopter was even more stuffed then the taxi and the ranger car, since we had gained one more person. The helicopter pilot was in the front with Leo, and Piper and her dad sat back to back with them and they were facing Jason, the coach and I.

I watched as Piper's Dad tried to comprehend what just happened.

"So you are half god?" he asked. "And your mother was Aphrodite?" She nodded.

"But she didn't want you to know. She said she didn't want to ruin your view on life. She was watching out for you." Piper said. I felt bad for the both of them. They both just went through something completly tramtizing. Tear marks were on Pipers cheeks. "Dad we are taking you to the airport."

The pilot yelled back and said that we were almost there. I had already taken care of Mr. McLean's wounds, and now he was looking at each of us weirdly. "So, are they all half gods too?" He asked.

"Yes except the Coach he is part goat." Piper said pointing to Hedge. The Coach lifted up his pant leg to reveal his hairy goat legs. Mr. McLean looked like he was about to faint again. "Dad are you okay?"

I looked over to Jason who was sitting beside me. He looked just as confused as what to do as I was. I mean I wanted to help Piper, but I just felt like an extra burden to everyone.

I mean everyone already knew eachother way before this. I just met them yesterday. I guess my eyes showed some kind of distress because Jason stared at me and smiled. "Don't worry. You'll fit in just fine with us, and Camp-Half Blood." He said.

"How did you know what I was thinking about?" I asked.

"Cause I had the same experssion when I met Piper, and Leo. I felt out of things, but you already saved each of our lives mutiple times. You were met to travel with us." His words warmed my heart, even though I was super cold.

Ivy, who was back in cat form was curled up on my lap taking a quick nap before the next battle. I stroked her soft fur, and it soothed me. Back at the battle with the giant, I might have looked confident, but to be honest I was terrifed. This was the biggest thing I have ever fought. But I don't show fear, because fear is weakness. Or so I've been told.

I felt the helicopter slowly desend until we hit the tarmack. Leo opened up our door, and Piper helped her dad out of the machine. Jason, and the Coach got out, Ivy snuck off my lap and curled up on Jasons now empty seat. I got out with them.

Piper was talking to her dad alone which suited me fine, but I was left with Leo the Coach and Jason. "He's going to need someone to go back with him, and make sure he gets home okay" Jason said. I nodded agreeing looking over and seeing Mr. McLean in distress. "Coach do you think you can accompy him. Make sure no monster get him." Jason said making the job sound more dangerous then it already was.

"I guess I can miss one fight." Coach said thoughfully. Piper and her dad waked over.

"Guys, my dad is going to have his memory wipped. So say your goodbyes now." Piper said. I could see fresh tears in her eyes. I wanted to hug her, and tell her its going to be okay, but it wasn't the right time for that.

We each shook Mr. McLean's hand bidding him a goodbye. I heard that he was a movie star, but right now he looked like a scared child.

"Piper, Coach is going to escort your father home." Jason said. Piper stared at him gratefully. Obviously she was worried about that and it was one less thing that she had to stew over.

"Dad, Coach is going to take your home, and watch over your. He'll take care of you." Piper said.

Mr. McLean pulled out a bottle. I guessed it was the memory wipper because he unscrewed the top. "I'm proud of you Pipes" He said, and with that he downed the bottle, and almost fell over. The Coach caught him, and carry slashed dragged him onto his private jet.