Chapter 6

ANTHEA III

I kneeled next to Jason with Piper. Piper kept calling his name over and over, but he didn't responed. Jason's eyes were rolled back in his head, and he was barely breathing.

"It's no use, child." Hera said standing nearby.

I glared at Hera, but she had been effective in getting rid of the monsters and the snow. Even the hunters had been revived. Thalia ran forward and knelt next to me. She glared up a Hera. "This is your fault. Do something!" She yelled.

"Do not address me that way, girl. I am the queen--" Hera said mad.

"Fix him!"

"I did warn him. I would never intentionally hurt the boy. He was to by my champion. I told them to close their eyes before I revealed my ture form." She said.

"Um.." Leo said. "True form is bad, right? So why did you do it?"

"I unleashed my power to help you fool" Hera said. "I became pure energy so I could disintegrate the monsters, restore this plac, and even save these miseravle Hunters from the ice."

"But mortals can't look upon you in that form!" Thalia shouted. "You've killed him!"

I shut my eyes. I wanted to help, but Hera had done her damage. I heard Ivy whimper behind me. I heard everyone talking but the sorrow was near.

Just then I heard Piper yell with all her might. "Wake up."

I looked and saw Jason gasp and open his eyes. He sat up. "What- what happened?"

"Impossible!" Hera said.

Piper quickly hugged Jason. "Crushing me." He gasped.

"Sorry." she laughed.

I smiled and got up. I had to check on something. I walked out and passed the hunters giving them smiles.

I walked out and shut my eyes, trying to connect to my mother, but to no prevail. I sighed. What would become of me now? Would I go to Camp-Half Blood, or wander the earth?

Just then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Jason, Piper, Hera, and Leo. "Thea, why are you out here? Hera's said she will take us back to camp half-blood." Piper said.

"You want me to come back with you?" I asked.

They all looked at each other. And Jason spoke first. "Of course, you are part of the eight, we need you." He said.

"Yeah, besides where else would you go?" Leo asked.

I smiled. "Well then Queen Hera, take us to Camp Half-blood." I said.

Hera smiled, and waved her hand. Suddenly everything went black, and it felt like the world was turned upside down.

It felt like we were traveling so fast my insides were going to fall out. When it finally stopped I opened my eyes to see a open pavillion with 60 gawking faces all looking at us. I was on the floor in the middle, Leo, Jason, and Piper had the unfortunalty of landing on a table full of food.

I felt sick. Like I was going to hurl. I looked to my firends and they all looked the same, Leo even went and threw up in a fire pit.

I looked up to see a centuar walking towards us. "Jason?" he asked flabbergasted. "What-How?"

Everyone looked at us, most of their stares lingered on me and Ivy (who was now back in her normal form). Piper looked to the table hse was on and smiled. "Hi, We're back."

Everyone was silent till someone pipped up. "How'd it go?"

I stood up and help Piper from the table while Jason jumped down, and Leo rejoined us. We all looked at each other and smiled.