Anger Management

Page 1

"I don't know why I do it....I just do." I say staring at the ceiling while leaned against the long couch.

"Do you just get angry fast?" My therapist asked. "No." I say with a smirk on my face. "Sometimes I just like hurting people." I say as I put my hands behind my head.

She gave me an uncomfortable stare before continuing to write on her notepad.

"You know....they say she's getting out of the hospital tomorrow, and then my mom told me that she got a restraining order on me." I say holding in laughter. There was a long silence before she spoke again.

"Okay ummm." She started. "Heres what we're going to do, we're gonna have you put in anger management classes everyday after school and if you progress in being able to control your anger we will decrease the amount of classes you have to take ,but if the problem progresses than your classes will increase."

"Bullshit." I say giving her a blank stare. "I ain't doing that." I say with my eyes closed. "Oh you really don't have a choice at this point, you put Trish in the hospital twice this school year, two teachers don't want you back at school and your parents don't know what to about your attitude; at this point it's either anger management or juvenile detention. She says looking in my eyes.

I stared at her thinking of how to get to her before security made it to the room, but I saw no way. "Fine." I say reluctantly.

•••••••••••• At Home ••••••••••••

"Your phone to." My mom says with her hand out. I sucked my teeth. "This isn't fair." I say folding my arms.

"You put the girl in the damn hospital!" She shouted, "you're lucky I didn't take your car keys, now give me it."

I throw it on the floor. "Pick it up." I say before slamming my bedroom door in her face, I walked to my bed and laid down. She stood at my door for a minute, I could tell she was trying to decide whether or not to walk in but she just walked away.

I swear I hate her, she's always taking my shit for dumb reasons, and when that doesn't do anything she has these long ass pointless talks with me.. I wish she would just fuck off.

Anyway, my name is Diana, I'm 16 years old and from Florida ;but we moved to Cali for what my mom calls a better life. I'm always fighting because bitches always starting shit and end up getting hurt, then it ends up being my fault. My mom and dad put me in Therapy thinking that would help with my anger but it doesn't, I like hurting people and that's how it will stay.

I hope you guys like tha first chapter of this, leave comments and tell me how you feel about it voteeee 😘