Funerals (Part 2)

Page 14

•••••• Holy Shit ••••••

"Then just trust me", He said getting out if the car.

I sighed. "Okay."

I don't know if he's gonna try to fight my dad or talk to my parents, I swear Eric is bold as hell; I sat in the car waiting and a little time passed. I opened the car door about to get out, but I saw Eric walk out and close the door behind him.

I closed the car door back, he didn't look upset or anything; he got back inside of the car and pulled off. I stared at him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"What?", He questioned.

"What happened?", I asked.

"I took care of it."

I slightly frowned. "How?"

"I just told him to keep his hands to himself", He says parking in the parking lot of the church.

"That's all?", I asked.

He laughed. "Baby just trust me, he ain't gone touch you no more.

I took a deep breath before saying, "ight."

I dropped my pocket mirror and leaned down looking for it.

"Bae hurry up", He says getting out the car and walking inside of the church.

I finally found my mirror and got out of the car, I walked to the church and walked inside; I saw a room full of people and Trish's casket open. I walked to her casket and rubbed her face.

"Still fine as hell you lil bitch", I say quietly. I leaned down and pecked her lips before leaning up and looking for Eric, I finally saw him and began walking towards him. I then noticed two of Trish's best friends from our school.

They would always catch me bullying or fuckin with Trish, they saw me to and the look on their faces was both anger and confusion.

"Shit", I thought to myself.

One stood and was about to speak but I quickly speed walked to the entrance and walked out, I walked outside and to Eric's car. I got inside and waited for the funeral to be over. 

A few hours later:

I was sleep and heard a car door slam, I leaned up quickly and saw Eric start the car; I looked at him and he looked vexed.

"Eric I-."

"Shut the fuck up", He says pulling off.

"Baby im-."

"Shut the fuck up!", He yelled.

I teared up. "Stop yelling at me!", I screamed.

"How the fuck you gone say you gone come with me and then walk the fuck out when we get here!?, Bitch I needed you there for moral fuckin support and you just gone walk the fuck out??!"

He parked at his house.

"Eric just calm down", I say as I watched him get out of the car and walk to my door. He opened it, but I quickly backed away from him and climbed in the back seat.

"You gone fuckin run away from me bitch!?", He says quickly grabbing my foot and pulling me back up to the front seat. He pulled me out of the car and I hit my head hard as hell on the concrete ground which knocked me unconscious.

Shit...

Vote n comment, more crazy stuff coming up ❤💯