Flashbacks (Part 2)

Page 27

•••• The Violent Hero ••••

Diana's P.O.V.

I felt my heart beating faster as my breathing got heavier and I finally..... Blacked out.

• 30 Minutes Later

I rubbed my eyes, before rapidly blinking to clear my blury vision, as it cleared I saw my attacker Mr. Edwin buckling his belt. I quickly got up and started hitting him as hard as I could.

"Aye! Aye! Aye!", He shouted before pushing me to the floor.

I cried as I held my body, I feel so violated and so...  Disgusting.

"Tell anyone and I'll have your ass sent straight down to the women's correctional facility for assault; who do you think they're gonna me believe? Me or some dope fiend", He says before walking to the door.

He continued. "Be ready for me tonight at 9:00", He says as he walked out my room and closed the door.

My body.. No longer mine; I feel like an object, and now this guy can come in and rape me whenever he wants and if I tell they'll believe him over me..

I got up, walked to the bathroom and looked at my face, with a black eye, bruises, cuts and a busted lip.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked to the shower, turned it on, stripped and stepped inside. I tried to stop crying, but the pain both physically and mentally was too strong; I slid down the wall and was once again face down loudly crying  Eric's name.

I need you.

Eric's P.O.V.

"Stay in the car and watch lil man", I say to Yella as I opened my car door, closed it and walked inside.

I walked to the front desk and was waiting to be assisted; a older white male whose name tag red Mr. Edwin approached me.

"Hey My name is Eric Wright, I'm year to visit Diana."

"I'm sorry visiting hours are over"

I frowned. "Please I drove a long way and my son really wants to see his mother."

"That's not my problem", He says writing on a piece of paper.

I turned up my face. "I'm bouta to be your muthafu-", I stopped in the middle of my sentence, because I heard some on calling my name.

"Sir you have to lea-"

"Shhhhh", I say cutting him off.

I listened closer as my eyes widened.

"Diana?", I yelled.

I ran away from the front desk and down a hall in the direction of her voice; the closer I got louder she was screaming my name.

"Sir you cannot go down there!!", The man shouted.

"Diana!!!", I yelled as I turned a corner and ran down the down the hall.

I ran into room and heard her crying loudy from the bathroom, I ran inside and saw her face down on the shower floor.

"DD", I said before running to her, kneeling down and leaning her up.

She gasped as her eyes widened and she gently rubbed my face with both hands, I looked in her eyes and smiled before kissing her deeply.

I didn't realize what I was doing to her because I so angry, and wanted her to suffer; I turned off the shower and picked her up off the showerfloor.

She gripped my tshirt tightly and cried in my chest while saying "Why'd you leave me."

I walked to her bed and laid her down, her face had a fresh black eye, bruises, cuts and scars.

"Who did this to you?", I asked.

I heard the man that tried to stop me yelling and running to the door, I quickly ran to the door and locked it and walked back to her.

"Who touched you DD", I say as I held her.

"Mr. Edwin"

I frowned. "What?"

She held me tighter as she explained. "He tried to get me to use a needle so I would sleep with him; and when I kept saying no...  He raped me."

She says as she rested her head on my  chest.

"They're in here!!", I heard Mr. Edwin scream. 

"This is police; come out with your hands up!", They shouted. 

"Fuck", I say in a loud whisper.

I looked around the room and grabbed some of her clothes before putting a T-shirt and shorts on her; I pulled her to a window and opened it as they banged on the door.

"you first", I say as I gave her a boost out the window.

I was half way out of the window when they finally kicked open the door and ran inside.

"Shit! Run to the car!", I yelled to her.

The officer ran to me and tried to pull me back by my foot but I kicked him and the face and quickly climbed all the way out; I ran behind Diana and we made our way to the car.

I got in the driver side and she got in the back with Lil man and yella, I saw the police running out of the building and started the car before quickly backing out and pulling off.

"Shit", I say as I wiped sweat off my forehead. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh my baby!!", She screamed in excitement as she took him out of the carseat and held him tightly before kissing his face. 

"Mommy missed you so much", She says as she rubbed his face.

"We gotta abandon the car", I say before parking at a gas station.

"wait what?", yella says in confusion.

"I snuck her out and kicked a cop in the face; we gotta abandon the car."

He sighed.

"look...  Get outta here yella, you ain't got shit to do with this and I don't want you getting caught up"

"ight man", He says before giving me dap and getting out of the car.

Me and Diana got out the car and headed towards my house in a different direction.

What the fuck did I get us into.. At least I can say it's "us" again..

So what do you think is gonna happen next?  Are you happy about Eric and Diana? Vote and Please comment ❤❤