1 + 1

Page 3

•••••••Principles Office•••••••

I waited in the principle's office and shortly after my mom came in and then my therapist. They talked and talked and talked and I sat there bored as fuck. I looked at my principal and imagined myself beating her ass for snitching to my mom everything I had done that school year.

"The classes start today." My therapist started. "They were supposed to be after school but since she's suspended they start everyday at 4 ." I sat there pissed as my leg shook more rapidly. "She'll be there." My mother said getting up. "Fuckin bullshit." I say getting up and walking out the door.

••••••At Home••••••

"I don't wanna fucking go!" I yell as I walked into the kitchen. "Your going Diana, you have a bad ass anger problem and you need help!" I laughed "So I'm fuckin crazy now." She looked confused. "When did I say that Diana?" "You said I fuckin need help!" She balled up her fist. "Hit me hoe, I dare you." I say as picked up a knife. "Put that fuckin knife down before I slap the shit outta you, you know better." "Maybe I do....and maybe I don't."

She turned around shaking her head before walking up the stairs. Ugh I hate her. I picked up my car keys and walked outside before getting in the car, the time was 3:30; 10 minutes before we got out of school. I drove to my school and waited for the bell to ring, by the time the clock struck 3:40 I heard the bell ring. I smirked deviously.

I watched as each student walked out of the building, I started my car ready to hit everyone I saw but then I saw Trish walk out of the building and thought "nah I just want her." She walked to the sidewalk and I backed out of the parking lot and followed a good distance behind, Imma wreck this bitch.

As soon as she made it to the edge of a alley I sped up and got out my car. "She saw me and ran down the alley "no no no no no!" She screamed as I approached her, I puched her to the ground and got on top. "You ain't think I was gone let you get away with that did you." She cried.

"I didn't even do any-." "Shut the fuck up!" I shout cutting her off.

Her tears kept falling as I leaned down kissing her lips while squeezing her titties. I pulled a pocket knife out my back pocket while kissing her and stuck it deep inside her stomach and kept stabbing, until she wasn't moving anymore.

I smiled in satisfaction, I pecked her lips one more time before looking at my watch. "Shit." It was 3:50, I was about to be late for my anger management class; I quickly got up and and wiped her lips and my hand prints off the knife before getting in my car and speeding home. I ran inside and washed the blood of my lips and changed my clothes, I got in my car and sped of to the class.

••••••••••••The Class•••••••••••••

I walked inside the room and it was a lot of people, I sat down and waited for the class to start. A women walked in and sat down in front of the class.

"Hello my name is Mrs. Blankenship but you can call me Mrs. B, I will be your teacher for 10-52 weeks; if you progress in this class you will be here for 10 weeks if not another week will be added."

She continued, "I know none of you want to be here, but the quicker you progress the quicker you ca-."

She was cut off by someone opening the door and walking inside the room, he was brown skin and had on dark shades with a Jerry curl and raiders hat.

"Tha fuck y'all staring at?" He says walking to the back of the class and sitting down in a empty seat.

I looked back at him and he was just staring at me, I couldn't really read his look because of his dark glasses but I could tell he was smirking. "You got a fuckin problem?" I asked turning my face up. He took of his glasses "you and that bitch ass attitude." He said blankly.

"Fuck you gone do about it nigga?" I say getting up.

He laughed before putting his feet up on the desk and leaning back.

"That's what the fuck I thought." I say sitting down.

"Y'all done?" The teacher asked irritated.

"Yeah." I say folding my arms.

Voteee 😂😂 comment ideas or wut u think might happen <3