Rehab (Part 2)

Page 30

•••••••• Damn ••••••••

Eric's P.O.V.

One Month Later•

After a month of not answering her calls Diana finally stopped calling, I'm telling y'all I want this bitch to know how the fuck I felt when she chose cube over me and fuckin played me.

Kaykay been asking me shit like..

"when we gone have the wedding?"

"where you wanna have the wedding?"

"why you taking so long?".

Pretty soon imma have to break it to her that there isn't going to be a wedding, I don't even fuckin want her; she was just something to fuck and keep my mind off of my DD... I mean Diana.

Anyway, after this next month is up, imma take my son back to Cali so we can change his name to what it should have been and so he can see his mother.

Diana's P.O.V.

"The first man to touch me, hold me, kiss me... He took my virginity and we had a bond.. And now he's not coming back", I say as I tied the belt around my arm and rubbed my arm down to see my vein.

I picked up the needle and penetrated it into my vein before leaning against tha wall and closing my eyes.

"You don't need him D", Mrs. B says as she crawled over to me and took the needle out my arm and set it up for her to use.

She continued. "He just gone make your life harder anyway along with that kid, so just let him take care of it."

She kept talking but I didn't hear shit she was saying, I was drifting off to sleep and suddenly got a boost of energy;  I quickly got up and ran upstairs and ran back down.

" I don't need that mutha fucka and I  don't need that kid, I don't know who the fuck he thought I was", I say as I laughed louder and louder.

I continued. "Damn I need some ChapStick."

I ran upstairs and started looking for some.

O'Shea's P.O.V.

I stayed away from Diana for a month so pissed that she lied to me and most likely was never going to tell me the truth, but I decided to try to get over that shit considering that she has no parents and that bitch left and took her son with him.

I got out my car and walked to the door before knocking and waiting for someone to answer, after a few minutes some pale lady with red eyes and ashy ass lips opened the door.