My Bad Girl Part 2

Page 7

•••• Principles office ••••

"Expelled!?" My mom says worried, "no no please just give her another chance" she pleaded.

"Okay...this is her last chance, but she is suspended for another 10 days" my principal says intertwining her fingers.

My mom signed, "okay", She stood up. "come on", she says walking out of the room. "I got up and followed her to the car.

"Again...fuckin suspended again" she says slamming the car door. "I'm sick of this and nothing working with, you mind telling me what the fuck your problem is!?"

I wasn't listening, I was detracted by the thought of what I wanted for lunch. She waved her hand in front of my face, "hello!?", she shouted before sucking her teeth and pulling off.

"I'm sick of you, I really am", She says shaking her head. "I'm sick of you", I say looking out of the window. She slammed her foot on the break. "What the hell!" I screamed.

"Get out!" She yelled. "Mom stop playing we in the middle of the road!" I shout. "Nah you wanna fuckin disrespect me and talk all this shit right?" She says looking at me.

"Get out" she says calming down. "Okay mom dang, I'll calm down" I say folding my arms. "Damn" she says pulling off.

••• At Home •••

I slammed my bed room door and laid down, "and keep yo ass up there!" My mom shouts from downstairs. "What ever" I say rolling my eyes, I laid down angry and drifted off to sleep.

•••••• 5:45 ••••••

The sound of the phone Eric had given me woke me up, I rubbed my eyes before answering. "Hello" I say while stretching.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu" I heard Eric say. "What?" I questioned. "You think you can fuckin play me? You think that this shit is fuckin funny?" He says slightly raising his voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked still confused. "You just gone fuckin leave me here waiting for you?" He laughed, "man you was prolly fuckin wit another nigga that gave you a ride huh?"

I instantly got pissed, "no I wasn't!" I shouted offended. "Bullshit" he says, "I wasn't; I got in trouble at school and my mom picked me up, I just forgot to call and tell you." I finished, "you promise?" He asked calmly. "Yes" I say still upset.

"My bad then what you doing" How the hell he just gone switch like he didn't just go the fuck off on me? "Nothing" I say pouting. "Where ya moms?" He asked.

I looked at the clock, "she at work" I replied. "Lemme come over."

"I don't know..." I say scratching my head. "I'll be over in a minute" he says hanging up. Wow, he just gone ignore what I said.

I got up and took off the clothes I wore to school and got in the shower, when I got out I brushed my teeth and dried off. I walked in my room and put on a large T-shirt with panties and some black socks.

I sat on my bed listening to "SWV - Weak" when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked downstairs.

I opened the door and it was Eric, I smiled

I opened the door and it was Eric, I smiled. "Hi" I saying grabbing his hand and closing the door behind him.

"Wassup" he says pecking my lips. "Nothin' just chillin, can't do much without my keys." I say annoyed. "Ya moms still gone?" He asked.

"Yeah" I say walking up the stairs, he followed behind. I sat on my bed, and he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Hey I didn't know you was ex drug dealer and that you was into music and shit." I say slightly frowning.

He smirked, "maybe I didn't want you to" He says walking to the bed. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know" He says scratching his chin.

I sucked my teeth, "why Eric?" I ask once more. "Cause!...Usually when people find out I got money that's all they chill with me for", He says while biting his jaw.

"So you calling me a gold digger" I say frowning. "No I'm say-." "No!" I say cutting him off. "You think I only wanna chill with you for your money!" I yell, He sighed.

"Get out", I say folding my arms. "What?" he says frowning. "Get out!" I say throwing a book at him. He looked at the book then at me.

I stared at him nonchalantly as to say "whatchu gone do about it.?" He walked to me. "Diana you coo and all that but the next time you throw something at me imma have to fuck you up", he says with a slight smile. "And you know I have no problem with fuckin people up." He finished.

I shrugged, "what I was tryna say was, my past friends or girlfriends were like that, I didn't say you were." I pouted, "I don't care about your stupid money."

He pulled me down by my feet and started to kiss my lips, "I'm sorry for not telling you" I smiled "you good" I say sitting up.

His phone rang, "hello?" He answered. "No mom.... I know... Okay tell her I said I'll be ready with my suit tomorrow.. Okay love you to." He hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked "I'm helping my aunt plan a funeral." He says taking off his jacket. "Damn for who?" I asked.

"My cousin Trish" when he said that I swear I felt my heart jump out of my chest. "Wait wait wait..... how did she die?" I ask nervously. "Some mutha fucka stabbed her in the alley...and left her for dead."

He says looking away. I can't believe this shit... I killed his cousin, I thought about telling him but I couldn't. "I'm sorry that happened." I say rubbing his cheek.

"Thanks" he laid back on my bed, I leaned down kissing his lips; he kissed me back holding my body to his. "Mmmm" I say sliding my hands down to his belt before unbuckling his pants and pulling them down.

I leaned up and pulled off the large T-shirt I had on, with which I only had panties on underneath. I laid back as he leaned over me kissing my chest.

"Eric" I moaned. He was sliding my panties down but suddenly my door slammed open. "Fuck!" I shout seeing the site of my mother. Eric quickly got up before pulling up his pants and buckled them.

She looked at him, then me. "Young man please leave my house", She says moving out the way of the door, he grabbed his jacket and jetted out. I heard his car pull off as my mother stared at me covering myself with the large T-shirt I was so eager to take off.

Fuck here goes this long ass speech...

Comments and votez, what ya'll think Diana's mother is gone say or do? 😛😛