Mine (Part 3)

Page 19

••• Ain't that about a Bitch •••

KayKays P.O.V.

I saw him walk inside of the club and couldn't help but to keep my eyes on him, I know he's with my best friend Diana ,but just the thought of him gets me so hot. He finally landed his eyes on mine... I gotta feel him.

Eric's P.O.V.

I flew to New York on some business with this new group, I walked inside this new club called 'The tunnel'. I was still thinking about Diana and her fuckin with cube, I know what we've been through but my nigga cube tho?

I sat at the bar and saw these fine ass bitches walking around but was in no mood to fuck around, I seen this one bitch who was making direct eye contact with me and would not stop, I could feel her vibe all the way across the room.

She walked towards me and her body was banging as fuck, she sat down next to me.

"What's yo name ma?", I asked.

She smiled before saying "Ma'khayla, but everyone calls me kaykay."

I smiled. "Well I'm Eric but everyone calls me eazy."

"I know, I seen you around Compton."

"Oh you have?", I say looking at her lips.

"Yeah, you got quit the reputation", She says before placing her hand on my thigh.

I raised one eyebrow and felt my member tensing up. "What have you heard?"

"Ohh just that you make good music... You use to deal and that you got a long", She smiled while biting the side of her bottom lip.

I laughed.

"But that last one... I gotta see for myself, you can't believe everythang you hear you know", She says as she rubbed my thigh going closer to my dick.

By that time I was hard as a rock, I paid the bartender and looked around before grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathroom. Shit.... This bitch was willing as fuck.

I walked inside the stall and she followed behind, the door closed and my pants went down.

"You clean right", I asked.

She sucked her teeth. "Yes I'm clean", She says pulling up her dress; this bitch ain't even have on panties. I pulled my boxers down and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me, I pushed in so deep and I swear this bitch had a ocean.

I thrusted so fast as she just dripped, it felt so fuckin good; her arms wrapped around me and she started swirling her hips.

"Fuuuuuck", I moan. I went deeper inside and gripped her thigh tighter.

"Uh uh uhh uhhhh baby yesss!!", She says as she gripped on to my shirt, I fucked her against the stall wall and watched as her breathing got heavier revealing that she was about to cum.

"Mmmm cum all one this dick", I moaned as I pumped in her stomach.

I felt my stomach tighten up as her body tensed up, my thrust got harder as she finally came and I quickly pulled out before cuming.

"Shit", I say still holding her thigh; I finally let her go watching her wipe herself off and I did the same before pulling up my pants.

She pulled her dress down and handed me a little piece of paper with her number on it. "call me", She says before exiting the stall and walking out of the bathroom.

Hell yeah.

What y'all think about Kaykay and eazy.... Vote and comment 😘😘