Connection

Page 5

••••Where He Grew Up••••

We pull up to this small house.
"This is where you live." I say rolling my eyes. "No this where I grew up." He says helping me out the car.

We walked inside and walked into the living room.

"I'll be back." He says walking to the back. "Hi." Some older looking women says as she entered the living room.

"Hi." I replied.

"Go ahead and sit down, make yourself at home." She says before sitting down. I sat down quietly.

"So your a friend of Patricia's?" She asked. "No." I say confused. "I don't know who she is." I continued. Her whole face changed. "Your a friend of....Eric's?" She says surprised. The look on her face was fear.

"Yes." I answered confused.

"Oh." She says dryly. "You can come back now." Eric says motioning for me to follow him.

I get up and follow him to his room in the back before walking I side.

Its a room with a large twin bed, a red carpet, a brown dresser and a lot of comic books. I picked up one "um how old are you." I joked.

"Had those when I was a kid." He says before closing the door. I sat down on the bed. "Wassup witcha mom?" I asked. He frowned a little. "What you mean?" He questioned.

I laughed a little "I told her I was your friend and she looked worried." He sat down on tha bed.

I had friends come to the house and some bad things happened you know.

"Bad things like what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Me and my friends would go rob somewhere, like a house that the people just moved into and just do crazy shit. And I'd end up.... " He trailed off on his last sentence.

"You'd end up what?" I asked. "Hurting my friend for the rest of the money." He says looking away.

"What that gotta do what your mom?" I questioned. "She knew some of my friends and the ones that ended up dead would be on the news right after I was with them." He answered.

"Wait wait wait, you killed them?" I asked with wide eyes. "Shhhhh damn, yes I did, and she doesn't know for sure; she just assumes it was me." He looked at the door. "I don't give a shit about how anyone feels about me but her." He says quietly.

"She thinks you're gonna kill me?" I asked calmly. "Yeah." He says still looking at the door. "Are you?" I asked. "No." He replied.

I turned his face towards mine. "Why?" I asked. A pregnant silence filled the room before he spoke again. "Because you kinda coo." He replied. I smirked. "Nah, because you kinda like me." I say moving his face to mine and kissing his lips slowly. His lips where soft as fuck and then he got on top of me. I watched as he kissed and sucked my neck leaving hickey's while sliding down to pull my pants and panties down.

He came back up to me with his nose touching mines and slowly pushed inside. I gasped before slapping his face.

"Owe!" He looked confused. "You a virgin?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied. "Well....not anymore." He says stroking slowly as my moans went with his paced.

"Uhhhhh shit." I say tearing up a little. "You ight? He asked. "No! Why the fuck are you so big!" I whined.

He he held my thigh speeding up a little and my moans sped up with him. "Daddy sorry, he gone make it feel real good."

We went on for a while with him speedjng up, slowing down and going deeper and then I started feeling something in my stomach.

"Ughhh shit Eric what's happening!!!" I whined "uhh fuck baby its good!"

My body started heating up, along with my stomach feeling like it was tightening and I felt like I was about to explode but it felt so fucking good. It went on until finally my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt myself release some kind of liquid on him.

He finally pulled out and some white stuff came out of him. I stared at him wondering what that shit was.

He pulled up his boxers and then his pants before buckling his belt and looking at me.

"You okay? " He asked. "Yeah but....I think I peed on you." He bursted out laughing. I didn't get the joke so I just stared at him.

"No you didn't pee on me, that's when you finally cum; it comes out when daddy fuckin you good."

I bursted out laughing. "Daddy? I take it you ain't no virgin." I say looking at him. "Nah." He says sitting on tha bed.

I pull my panties up along with my pants and sit back on the bed. He laid back on a pillow looking at me, I crawled to him and laid on him.

"You kinda coo to" he smirked. "Nah you kinda like me." He replied. I laughed. "Maybe."