Eric's Diana

Page 32

• On The Run

Diana's P.O.V

"Ex convict Eric and rehab patient Diana are on the run after resisting arrest and escaping police from the rehabilitation center, these two are also suspects for the murder of 18 year old Tammy Blankenship daughter of former Anger Management teacher Denise Blankenship. Blankenship says that she knows these two very well and that they were students in her anger management class; she claims that Diana confessed to her while being intoxicated at the time and that she was going to attack her but some man came and took Diana to the rehabilitation center."

Eric looked at me. "Are you fuckin serious!?"

"Eric, I didn't tell her that shit."

"How do you fuckin know you fuckin hype."

"What?", I yelled.

The news report continued. Blankenship went on to say that Eric Wright also confessed and threatened to do the same to her; because of this murder and the murder of Compton highs, high school student Trish Wright both happening in the same month, police believe that they are both connected. They're going to start a manhaunt for both Eric and Diana, if you see these to please call the police as soon as possible they are assumed to be armed and dangerous."

Patricia turned the TV off before looking at us.

"Is what they're saying true? I mean I know you didn't kill our cousin Trish but...."

"No Patricia we didn't confess to shit Patricia", Eric says angrily.

"That's not what the fuck I'm asking Eric", She says with worried eyes.

She continued. "Did you kill that girl?", She asked.

The room grew silent.

"Where's mom?", Eric says dryly.

"In there giving the baby a bath; answer my question Eric."

Eric walked to a closet and pulled out a large suitcase, he unzipped it and it was full of money; he handed Patricia 10 stacks and zipped the suitcase.

Patricia's eyes slowly watered. "Don't do this Eric... Please", She says as tears fell down her face.

He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry, just let him know that his mommy and daddy loved him.... So fuckin much."

Tears streamed down her face as he picked up the suitcase and grabbed my hand.

"You gone say bye to mom?", She asked.

He looked down. "Don't let her know what happened at all...", He says before walking me outside and to his car.

Tears fell down my face as I slowly realized what Eric was doing.

"No Eric", I say trying to pull away.

"Diana stop",He says calmly.

"Eric please!", I say as I began to cry.

"Diana this is hard enough", He says as he held my wrist tighter.

"Eric no!", I screamed.

I continued. "I just got him back", I say as I felt myself falling apart.

"I know, and that's all my fault... But bae we have to go."

"We can't take him?"

"We're already in a dangerous situation DD."

"Let me at least say bye please", I begged.

His eyes watered. "Do you really think you can look in his eyes and say bye to him?", He asked.

My tears fell more rapidly as I got in the car and cried harder and harder, Eric got in and started the car before pulling off.

When I was finally able to calm down I laid in Eric's arms as he drove.

"This is all that bitches fault, and that muthfucka at that rehab place", I say frowning.

"Wanna do something?", Eric asked.

"What?"

He drove around to the corner store where we saw Mrs. Blankenship.

I smiled. "I got it", I say before getting out of the car; Eric and I handled some business with that bitch before stopping at his house and packing clothes, toothbrushes, more money and etc. We quickly put everything in the car before getting in and pulling off.

Eric parked outside of the rehabilitation center and looked at me, I picked up his gun and cocked it ready to run inside and handle Mr. Edwin but Eric stopped me.

"Bae what did I tell you?", He asked.

I shrugged.

He continued. "You gotta learn when and where to do shit", He says while holding my face and turning my head towards the door; a couple minutes passed and we saw Mr. Edwin walk out.

I smiled as Eric followed a good distance behind, I made sure no people around and Eric pulled right in front of him before getting out of the car, jetting to him and punching him down; I ran to them and helped Eric carry him to the trunk before opening it and laying him down next yo Mrs. Blankenship's dead body.

"No no no!!", He yelled, but was cut off by me closing the trunk. I looked at Eric and kissed him deeply.

"I love you"

"I love you to", He says as he pecked my lips again.

We both got in the car in unison; I turned up the radio to block out the sound of Mr. Edwin's loud ass screaming, Eric then held my hand and I held his as he drove off towards the sun set in the direction of the Mexican border.

Jesus, what has this boy done to me...

I hope you guys liked itttt Lol, this book was so fun and along the way I found out I might have some problems Lmao; vote and pleeeeeassse comment 💯💕😘