Rehab (Part 1)

Page 26

•••••• Love/Hate•••••

Eric's P.O.V.

I flew me, Kaykay and my son from Cali to Louisiana, of course we ain't staying; I just wanna scorn that bitch.

I can't believe she even chose cube over me, and now my son is named after him? Nah imma make this bitch suffer; I'm not even really marrying Kaykay, but she don't know that..... Yet.

I'm still wondering why the fuck I hate this bitch so much, but at the same time I care about her; but right now she can fuckin die.

When we got off the plane and finally made it to the 'W New Orleans - French Quarter'I turned my phone back on and saw that this bitch blew my phone up.

Just to play with this bitch mind, I decided to text her back.

Eric: Fuck you blowing my shit for?

DD: Eric, please bring my son home.

Eric: Nah me and my family gone stay in Louisiana.

DD: Louisiana!???

DD: Eric.

DD: I hate you so much.

I Laid back on the bed as she kept blowing my phone up, maybe in a month or 2 I'll bring him back. If that.

Diana's P.O.V.

I sat on the floor rocking back and forth while trying to keep my sanity; Eric knows I have no ends or ways to get to Louisiana.

He got my son all the way up there with him and the scandalous ass bitch, and I swear I better not ever catch that her ass slipping.

I went in my purse and saw that I was out of cigarettes.

"Shit", I say before getting up, walking outside, getting in my car and driving to the corner store. I got out the car and saw a women that looked familiar sitting on the sidewalk.

I looked closer and it was Mrs. Blankenship from my anger management classes. She was rocking back and forth with dark circles around her eyes and no shoes on.

I walked passed her and into the store before getting two packs of cigarettes and walking back out; I approached her and sat down.

"Hey... Mrs. B", I say looking at her.

"H-hey Diana, h-how you been", She says still rocking back and forth.

I sighed before standing up, pulling her up and walking to my car.

"Wh-where we goin?", She says as she got in tha backseat.

I started tha car and pulled off watching as she laid down in the backseat; she must be going through all this cause of the loss of her big mouth ass daughter, what can I say shit happens...

I parked at Eric house and walked her inside; I gave her a T-shirt, shorts, a bra and panties to wear. She got in the shower and I could hear crying from downstairs.

"Can you shut the fuck up?", I thought to myself. I lit a cigarette and heard her get out of the shower, I laid back stressing about Eric and my son.

Mrs. B walked down in the clothes I gave her and sat down on the couch.

"Thank you", She says before leaning back on the couch.

"No problem Mrs. B, so what happened to you; why you like this?", I questioned.

"You can call me Denise and my daughter was everything, we argued sometimes but I loved her and she loved me; when she got murdered... I fell into deep depression and didn't work or speak to anyone."

I stared at her.

She continued. "Because of that I ended up losing my house and cars."

"Damn", I say lighting another cigarette.

"I wanna find out who killed her so bad... And when I do, they better hope the police finds them before I do.

"I bet", I say focused on the tv.

I put the cigarette to my mouth and leaned back.

"You smoking that weak shit", She says chuckling.

I frowned. "Whatchu mean?"

"I mean you obviously stressing and you smoking cigarettes to help you."

"And?", I say staring at her.

"You wanna really get shit off your mind?", She asked.

"Why whatchu got?", I replied.

She pulled out a little bag from her pocket and poured the white powder on Eric's coffee table before lining it up.

"Is this what the fuck I think it is?", I asked.

She rolled up some money before shaking her head yes.

"Try it", She says handing me the money.

"No, you fuckin hype."

She sucked her teeth and leaned down before sniffing up 2 lines.

"Shit", Says before leaning up.

I had to think about it; Eric took my son, he not coming back, I have no friends, my mom and dad are dead and cube hates me. So... What do I have to lose?

I took the money out her hand, put it to my nose and leaned down to the table.

What do I have...

Next update coming sooooon, what do you think is gonna happen next.... 😊❤❤