Dangerously In Love

Page 31

•••• Sacrifice••••  

• Diana's P.O.V.   

We decided to go to Eric's mothers house because it was the safest place for us to be.

"wassup shorty", Eric's little sister Patricia says as we walked into the living room.

"shut yo' Lil ass up", Eric says as he gave her a tight hug.

He looked up. "Hey mom", Eric says as his mother entered the living room before hugging her.

A big smile stretched across her face. "This your baby?", She asked.

"yeah", He answered.

"awww come on mom, he look just like them", Patricia says while holding her hands out for him.

Eric handed baby O'shea to Patricia before  gently grabbing my hand and pulling me back to his old bedroom with the twin bed and comic books; we walked inside and closed the door.

He walked me to the bed and sat down, and the room grew silent for a couple of seconds.

"Look...I'm sorry for leavi-", He started.

"No... Eric I'm sorry for... killing your cousin and not telling you. You mean a lot to me and I just.... I didn't wanna fuck that up", I say as I leaned against the wall and held my arm.

He clenched his jaws before speaking. "It don't matter now... all I want is you and my son."

A weak smiled appeared on my face. "But Eric.... What are we gonna do?", I asked.

He sat and thought for a minute. "What if they catch us... then we'd never see our son..", I say as I began to panic and tears filled my eyes.

He slowly looked at me. "Run away with me."

I looked at him. "Run away?", I asked.

"yeah", He says with a smile.

"Eric no."

"why", He asked

"cause we have a son, and..."

"And what? We ain't got shit here."

"No, I don't have shit here; you have a mother, father, your sister, your brothers and -."

"aye aye aye!", He shouted.

Tears fell down my face as I looked away from him, he
walked to me before picking up my hand.

"They'll be alright, you and my son are what I'm concerned about and I'm not gonna leave y'all behind; besides, the police wants me to", He says with a slight smirk.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs. "I'm scared Eric", I say as I buried my face in his neck.

"I know DD... me to", He says as he wrapped his arms around me.

"But I'm gonna keep you safe... and my son; even if I gotta fuck some people up along the way", He says while holding my chin up and pecking my lips.

"I missed you so much", I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly; he kissed me back as he slipped his hands in my pants and held my ass.

"mm", I say as he swirled his tongue around mine; he deepened the kiss as I unbuttoned his shirt one by one and pulled it off.

He pulled off my pants and panties before pulling my shirt off, and letting me slid his pants down; he picked me up and sat me on it.

He kissed me deeply as I went up and down faster.

"Uhh shiiit", I moaned as I leaned my head back, he laid me down on the bed as the thrust got stronger.

I whined louder and felt my eyes rolling back due to the feeling of him sucking my neck; my hips swirled as he held me and turn on his back.

I rode him slowly and started swirling my hips; I felt him speed up underneath me and couldn't keep quiet for shit.

"Eriiiiic oh god yessss!!!", I screamed as I felt him going deeper.

"Shit!", He moaned as he gripped my ass tighter.

I laid my head on his chest as he sped up and I whined loudly.

"OH MY GOD ERIC", We heard Eric's sister Patricia scream from the living room.

"Shit", He says as he helped me off and we quickly redressed ourselves; we made our way back to the front and into the living room.

"What i-", Eric started but was cut off my the site of a picture of me and him on the news.

Shit...

*Gasp* What do you think happened? What do you think is gonna happen next? Btw, don't be mad at me but next is the last chapter; I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing and and I hope you love love love the last chapter 💯💕🔥