💥💥 Jessamine Isobel 💥💥

Jessamine Isobel

Blink Of An Eye

In a single split second, a blink of an eye, she suddenly paled and collapsed to the ground as if she'd been struck by lightning.

She'd learn much later that she had been tasered as a bad sick joke. But the jokester didn't stop stunning her with the weapon when she collapsed to the ground, someone had to take it away from her to make it stop. By then the damage was for real.

Her family was new to the area, had moved there a week ago when this happened. She'd gone to the store and had just loaded up the groceries she'd been asked to get when it happened.

When she didn't arrive home, her brother Wayne had been sent to find her. She was found still down on the ground, totally incapacitated by her car.

He put her in the backseat of her car and picked up her belongings that had scattered and drove them home. Once she was being looked after by their grandparents, Wayne went back to the grocery store with their father Nathan.

With a copy of the security footage, both drove out to the pack house as Wayne recognized a few of the individuals on the footage. They were all new members of the local pack and from what Wayne and Nathan witnessed, she, the one that tasered Jess, was too dangerous to even be walking the streets.

They met with the current Alpha Denzel, showed him the security footage and waited as the pack leader growled in anger.

The Alpha then mind linked the group he'd just seen on the dvd security footage and ordered them to come to the office pronto. As the dvd was being copied to the office computer, the Alpha's son, Cooper arrived first.

He brought with him, his snarly girlfriend named April, the guilty female from on the security footage, who purposely tasered Jess. April knew the instant they walked in, that she was in trouble and growled.

Nathan looked the she-bitch in the eyes and knew the girl needed to be put down as she was evil, like a rogue. Wayne took back the copy of dvd that the grocery store manager had given him.

Wayne turned and looked at the bitch, heard his father say she was evil and crossed his arms before his wolf was tempted to shift and kill the she-bitch.

Nathan waited as the others arrived, then with his abilities, he sealed the door so no one could escape his wrath.

He stood tall, both he and Wayne over 6'4" in height, heads above all the teens who'd entered. Nathan then said you know why we are here, that evil bitch needs to come with us now.

A life for a life, my daughter was never a threat and we have the security video as proof that this piece of vermin is a danger to everyone. In that video you just watched Alpha Denzel, you saw her ugliness she truly is filled with inside.

We will make a call to Head Councilman Theo now, who just happens to be my daughter's godfather. He will not be happy with what happened here today and will see this little she-bitch suffers the same way my daughter has.

He pulled out his phone as other the teens were vocal and expressed their sorrow and apologized, all except April. As soon as Theo answered, Nathan said code 5, Jess was attacked by a local pack female, she's down, I say again, Jess is down. Took a full taser stun to the back of her head and more as the she-bitch didn't stop when Jess collapsed.

Theo growled who is this bitch who dared damage my god daughter? Nathan said an evil bitch, she's not sorry for the attack either, her name is April-Anne Corrine Dermit.

April froze as she told no one her full name. Nathan continued, daughter of Marcel and Maylene Dermit, currently being held in the European Council's own lockup for attempting to assassinate the King.