* ☆💛 Alix Azura 💛☆ *

Alix Azura

Blink Of An Eye

Alix saved her work to both hard drive and stick before turning her computer off and getting ready to leave. She grabbed her purse after slipping on her shoes and headed for the door.

She soon got in her car and headed for the pack house before she could go home and make herself something to eat.

She parked on the side of the road seeing as the parking spots were all taken in front. She stashed her purse under her seat and grabbed her phone, locked her door then headed inside.

She took her shoes off at the door and slipped her keys in her pants pocket, slipped her phone in her bra and entered the living room. She looked around and soon snorted and said get a room for crying out loud, visitors are coming and both of you should know better.

Her dad walked in and growled out son of a bitch, grab your clothes and get to your rooms. He kissed her cheek and said your expected to stay for dinner honey. She nodded and said okay dad, love you too.

She grunted as the two ran out of the living room half naked and said I am so glad I don't live in the pack house anymore dad, hate to say it. But they are running around the house naked.

She added maybe it was time you did some renovating and knocked the walls out like you once thought about so the room is open and they won't do that.

He sighed and said come to the office, I want you to meet the next Beta and his mate we initiated today. She said so you and mom are retiring? He nodded and said it's time.

She hugged him and said okay, once Andre and Janice take over you will still need to be their back up for awhile. He grunted and said after we go see your sister and her mate, they just had their twins too.

They got to the office door and she winced smelling a scent that made her dad stop and look at her. She shrugged and said we knew it was coming that I would have to meet him, guess today is the day dad.

He growled son of a bitch Alix. She nodded and walked in ahead of him. She went up to the desk chair where Andre was sitting and kissed his cheek. He jumped to his feet and hugged her tight and mind linked her and said god Alix, I am so sorry.

Alix mind linked him back and said we knew he claimed another, what's he saying? He snorted and said they both said they were true mates.

She let him go and said dad, calm down. She took his hand and kissed it before turning to the couple now standing. He looked her up and down and nearly walked to her if his claimed mate wasn't holding him back.

Her dad glared and said you both told me you were true mates, that is lie number one. Alix, this is Halden Corrigan Booth and his claimed mate, not true mate like they told us, Louise Rachel Gore.

Louise growled who the hell are you. Alix needed not to say a word as her brother stormed over to his Beta's claimed mate and said you're not his true mate Louise like you lied to my face and my father's. You do not growl at me, ever. As for who this is, she is my twin sister Alix.

Both her mother Luna Lora and Andre's mate Janice walked in growling and said you bitch, you told us you were his true mate too.

Alix took a deep breath and before they could stop her she said I Alix Azura Caine accept your rejection Halden Corrigan Booth. Your loss because your claimed mate is not only weak, she reeks of sins that are not from you. Guess that tells us what a slut your claimed mate is.

Her father growled and said damn it, Alix are you sure? She nodded and said yes dad, she smells of at least 6 men who had unprotected sex with her. Louise sneered at her and said your scent is no better.