** ⌘❥ Berrie (Beryl) Bianca ❥⌘ **

Berrie Bianca

Blink Of An Eye

In a screaming hot split second, in a blink of an eye, the pain was truly unbearable as she fell to her knees. Her evil sister Skylar grinned at her as their parents were once again used against her.

In addition, the Alpha was their tool of choice against her as their parents utterly convinced him to punish her harshly and forever more.

Berrie blinked her eyes at the guilty before she was injected again which caused her to black out cold.

The plan was started the day Skylar turned 16. Berrie was 15, six months younger than Skylar, and she watched as the pack Alpha blood oathed Skylar into the pack.

Berrie wasn't supposed to be there as she was too young to attend the massive meeting. In addition to the Alpha helping Skylar to shift, he introduced her formally to the pack members.

That night they had a massive turn out right after.  Once they were done with Skylar, Alpha Ryan introduced their numerous visitors who were there to find their true mates.

Berrie had just visited the pack infirmary after having a full exam plus all her shots given to her. She took it upon herself to see the Doctor on her own.

Skylar though had to be dragged in to see the pack Doctor the day before. Yeah, Berrie already knew Skylar would be caught out as giving up her virginity already.

Skylar came home angry as she was labeled a slut. Berrie was confronted by her bitch of a sister who took her anger out on her younger sister.

So Berrie that day on Skylar's birthday went to see the pack Doctor who knocked her out then fully examined her, then took blood.  He tested her blood and then injected her with a birth control for 2 years as requested by Berrie herself. A shot to stop a heat was given as well as a booster shot for her wolf.

When she woke, Berrie was all alone so she went to get dressed and walked outside finding the meeting in session and Skylar and their parents up on stage.

Once the Alpha started introducing the visitors, a pack Warrior saw her and quickly bundled her up to take her home as she was too young to be there. Berrie thanked him for seeing her home then went inside and locked herself into her room.

Alone in the house, her wolf spoke and said I want out.  So in her room Berrie stripped and she gave full control over to her wolf, who shifted them once again into their wolf with no pain or problems.

Her wolf was very calm as she had been the reason Berrie no longer had the bruising from Skylar's constant physical confrontations. She stayed in her wolf form for an hour before her stomach growled needing food.

So her wolf shifted them back, drew back on all their scent and essence until nothing was in her scent that showed others she had shifted early.  She showered then dressed for bed before heading downstairs.

After eating, Berrie cleaned up the kitchen then headed back to her bedroom. She locked herself inside, to keep her horrible sister out.

Six months to the day on her own 16th birthday, her parents by then were growling angry right in her face and confronted her.  Skylar was grinning and gleefully said see that she's punished.

Berrie looked at her sister then back at the parents who had started to shake in anger.  Berrie had no clue what was happening but she could only guess.

At that second, pack Warriors showed up and dragged Berrie away from the parents. They too were growling at her though. Berrie's wolf snarled in her head and Berrie told her wolf to quickly hide, dig deep and stay hidden because Skylar was yelling and threatening her with what was going to happen next.