* 💚♡ Dakoda Riley ♡💚 *

Dakoda Riley

Blink Of An Eye

Dakoda walked down the outside stairs slowly. The pack had visitors and the members were all mind linked to come out. She was the last to walk out the door, trying not to be noticed.

Still Shelley quickly moved behind her as she must have purposely waited for her to come outside. It made Dakoda growl at her and she say piss off Shelley and get the hell away from me. Shelley snorted and tried to shove her down the stairs. It was just another dangerous interaction the bitch Shelly had with her.

As soon as Dakoda growled, all eyes had turned to see them. They all witnessed the absolute failed attempt as Shelley shoved her hands outward to try and shove Dakoda down the staircase.

Dakoda leapt off to get away from the shoving hands, spun in the air doing a flip and landed safely on the grass. She moved among the members and blended in. She grunted at the stares.

Alpha Joe growled and yelled how dare you Shelley, Warriors take that bitch and lock her up, dose her with wolfsbane until I'm ready to talk to her. Shelley gasped and said I never did anything Alpha.

Councilman Nestor growled and said you lying bitch, we all saw you try to harm a pack member. I order that dangerous bitch dosed with double the wolfsbane for lying and we will be interrogating her. If she dared harm another, she will be taken back to Council for punishment.

Alpha Joe called her name. Dakoda grunted and moved so he could see her and she said yes Alpha? He nodded and asked has Shelley ever attempted that before and tried to harm you? Dakoda deeply sighed. Councilman Nestor ordered the truth be told just as Dakoda had already said yes.

The Warriors grabbed hold of Shelley as she shook in anger and screeched you liar, I've never tried to harm another. Dakoda snorted and said as you all scent her words, you will know that was a lie. The Warriors that grabbed Shelley both nodded.

Shelley growled at her and said come here and I'll prove it. Dakoda said no thanks, the lies we are hearing in your words are proof enough.

Dakoda was motioned to come to him as Alpha Joe called her name again. She sighed and moved around the pack members until she stood in front of Alpha Joe.

She kept her head lowered and said yes Alpha? He asked has Shelley really tried to hurt you? Dakoda lowered her block momentarily on her scent and said yes Alpha. He scented the truth as did Councilman Nestor.

Alpha Joe asked why? Dakoda ignored Shelley's scream at her to keep her mouth shut or else. Dakoda said Shelley has been bullying a lot of pack members. I am her main focus at the moment as some of the other pack females she threatened already and then attacked before me have left the pack.

He growled and asked who? Dakoda named three names, Sally, Lisa and Erica. He lifted her chin to look in her emerald eyes and said I was told by others they were offered scholarships and that is why they left.

Dakoda huffed softly and said no, they were forced to leave by Shelley. I was told by Erica that she was leaving because Shelley threatened her life. You weren't here so you didn't see Erica limping to her vehicle when she left.

He growled and asked where they went if not to University? Dakoda said I was called afterwards and informed that Erica, Sally and Lisa found each other and are now living in an abandoned cabin in the woods.

He lifted her chin again and asked where? She licked her lips and whispered north, just off the territory. He froze and said you used to live north... She bit her lip and nodded once quickly.

He grunted and asked so they are in your old home? She whispered yes. He took her by the shoulders and asked why do I think you had something to do with that Dakoda? She sighed and said what else could I do, they have no family and had nowhere else to go. I gave them directions to a safe place to live.