💞 Loral Senna 💞

Loral Senna

Blink Of An Eye

In the blink of an eye, a little bit of fun turned into horror when her one time boyfriend got her drunk, then had his friends hold her down as he branded her ass.

They had been at a party, innocent as she thought it was until he spiked her drink and laid her out, face first, exposed her butt before branding her with his family's ring.

She was only 15 at that time, unable to shift while he was 16 and had. Of course she struggled, but passed out and when she woke, her ass was branded with his family's crest of a wolf.

By the end of the summer, she was packed up and her whole family left and moved across the country. She never told her parents or older brother Seth about what she discovered once she woke after the party.

When she moved, Hunter her boyfriend was away at the time, he'd been with his father and not answering her calls. So be it, she thought, she tried to tell him but when he stopped answering her calls, she left without another word.

A year later, with her new ability to shift into her wolf, she did so but only in private. The brand was slowly shrinking, and over time, she hoped she'd be able to tattoo her ass and cover it.

She shifted in her room each morning, her wolf hopeful the more they shifted, that the brand would heal and disappear.

Hunter she figured had moved on, she had watched his facebook page, her not having one anymore because her brother deleted her account, just like her phone; he broke it in anger. Both were never replaced.

It didn't matter by then, her old friends moved on and stopped calling, all but Hunter. Once her phone was destroyed, she didn't get a new one.

~~

Hunter, once he got home with his dad, he took a run, he and his wolf forever angry after losing Loral. He knew once he turned 18, he was going to hunt for her, then mark her as their kind does before mating her.

He hadn't taken her innocence, but when he finds her, boy he definitely planned on it. He concentrated on training, both fight and pack wise, seeing as he was the next Alpha.

He contacted Seth her brother, as he couldn't reach Loral, and had Seth keep him up to date on Loral after he was threatened back. They came to an agreement, Hunter wouldn't leave home and collect what was his, as Seth would keep him up to date on Loral. The agreement was on the promise he wouldn't become a man whore or player because that would turn Loral off.

~~

Loral kept to herself, she wasn't like the other she-wolves and not close to any of them once she found out the females of the pack were, in her mind, all sluts.

They flaunted their bodies whenever they could, wore clothes that barely fit them. Tight, short and most of the time indecent.

She always snorted seeing them during pack meetings, and when other pack leaders came calling, they would turn on the sluttiness even more.

The pack females were trolling for catching males with power, titles way above their standings. Loral watched from afar, she not interested as she was waiting for her true mate. She hadn't dated since Hunter as the majority of the males in the pack were players galore.

By her 17th birthday, Loral was spending more time at home than at the pack house. She was focused on her studies, because if she was rejected by her true mate then she could go on and make plans to go to University.

Every Sunday, the pack had meetings, then a huge meal prepared and it was the only time she was dragged to the pack house by her parents.

~