♡☆ Monique Jacqueline ☆♡

Monique Jacqueline

Blink Of An Eye

Monique was born in France, then they moved to Ontario Canada when she was 7, then when she turned 14, she and her family moved to Florida USA, Jacksonville to be precise.

She figured when she turned 21, her parents would pick up stakes again and move, but as she was turning 16 she had a while to go.

At home, they all spoke English, but of course they have an accent, one in which she is constantly irritated over having by the pack members there. The pack they settled in, the girls were the worst, getting on her last nerve until she swore at them in french.

Her family don't live in the pack house, they live in a house on the pack lands though. Too near the pack house as the pack members cross their back yard when going to attend meetings.

Many times, she has been freaked out when she was outside sunbathing, as the members jump over the fences. One day she plans to set up a trap and snare her some male ass to get them to stop.

**

On waking the morning of her all important 16th birthday, it's the day of her first shift. Monique already felt it starting, her body, her bones too ached. She took a deep breath or three before rolling to sit on the side of her bed.

Her mind was a little confused at first, but as she sat there, it felt like someone was trying to squeeze into her mind. An invasion, she chuckled as she calmed herself down then eagerly ceased trying to stop this from happening.

She said come on wolf, you are so invited to speak. I welcome you with open arms my missing link. She took another deep breath and as she exhaled the other voice said thank you, I'm Francine.

Monique practiced, talking to her wolf and getting to know her wolf soul, who was one amazing spirit. Her thoughts were read and Fran said you too Monique, the two of us together are stronger than others. We, you and I must keep ourselves guarded. We must learn how to shield ourselves from others ripping through our shared mind.

With that said, they worked together on building blocks and shields, and partitions that when they did allow others to read their mind, only what they wanted to share could be read. Multiple partitions with even more shields between for different levels of thoughts and memories. The past, current and future unraveled and slated for each area to keep others from seeing too much.

They seriously fine tuned her brain even before she slid to the floor naked to shift. It's not like they could go out in the backyard where unmated males were jumping over the fence to suddenly see her naked. No thank you, she was already sized up when she was caught sunbathing. The males started to stop to gaze at her before remembering where and what they were doing.

She had no wolf senses then but she could see the unmated males were interested seeing her mostly naked body, as their bodies grew hard. She felt somewhat unsafe in her back yard, so therefore she shifted in her room.

With her curtains closed, she flexed her hands and shoulders, then legs and without a doubt in her mind, she let her wolf take full control to shift for the first time. They shared the pain, but it wasn't bad at all as she thought or told how bad it was supposed to be.

Fran chuckled and said that is because we do this together, the right way. As soon as her eyes opened, Monique was looking through her wolf eyes.  She moved about the room, then peered in her mirror on her closet's inner door and sat there stunned for a second, seeing herself for the first time as her wolf.

She raised her head and cooed and talked to her wolf and said you are one gorgeous she-wolf Francine. From inside the house she heard movement. Her parents heard her as they raced upstairs, probably freaking out. When the door opened, Monique moved into view to see her parents who had flared their nostrils, scenting the air for any threats.