Deeana Jay

Deeana Jay

Blink Of An Eye

Deeana Jay, otherwise known as DJay slipped off her heels as soon as she got home. She was tired and only got as far as the stairs to head to her room when she was attacked from behind.

At the first touch of the nails scratching her, she turned quickly and used her shoes as a weapon because Mandy had drawn blood first.

She swung her six inch heels straight at Mandy's face and then shoved back with her foot, getting her in the gut. When Mandy shifted on her, DJay was pissed and growled come near me Mandy and I won't take it easy on you. You attacked first, drew blood but I am sure to finish you off.

From the office, Beta Ivan smelled the blood first before rushing to the stairs and growled seeing Mandy had shifted. He leaped off over the stairs and landed on the floor then shifted and attacked seeing as blood was dripping from his niece's back.

Alpha Burke followed after Beta Ivan and raced down the stairs. He lifted her up and carried Deeana down to the infirmary.

When Dane and Gabe walked in from going for a run, Dane growled smelling the blood and took a deep breath. Once he smelled it was DJay's he rushed down to the pack infirmary.

Gabe grunted as his wolf assessed whose blood it was at the door then walked towards the stairs. Once he smelled Deeana's blood he rushed down after Dane.

*

DJay woke in the infirmary, her back felt inflamed as she tried to move. She took a deep breath and rolled to her side but hands suddenly grabbed her and held her down.

She looked over and saw her Uncle Ivan. He grunted don't move Deeana, your back is infected. The doctor needs you to keep still. She frowned and asked how? From what?

He grunted and said Mandy, she coated her nails in something that inflamed the deep scratches or gouges she made in your back. DJay huffed and said stupid bitch, she came at me from behind and attacked me.

He nodded and said yeah, she shifted and I attacked her back. DJay froze and asked are you okay, if she tainted her nails, you could have been hurt too?

He smiled and said I'm fine, she never got a chance to touch me. She's down in detention as we speak. DJay grunted and said well, when you find out what she tainted her nails with, let me know because a little pay back is in order here. Let me taint my nails and have at her face, tie her up and let her scars become infected, let's see how she likes it.

He huffed and said I'll do it, your back is a hell of a mess Deeana. Can you shift? She winced and said damn it, I need a blood test, I think something is wrong. I've been so tired lately.

I went to a party on the weekend, I had a few drinks and the next thing I remembered was waking up the next afternoon as if I had been drugged. My wolf has been quiet ever since.

He froze and asked what party Deeana? She said the one for the Mystic Water, they had a party to welcome back their warriors from training back east. Some warriors found mates and I wanted to meet them properly, welcome them to the area, that sort of thing.

Ivan stood and got the doctor, and explained what happened. When the doctor came in, he had Beta Ivan leave the room so he could do a full exam, take blood etc.

Beta Ivan left and heading to the office and after using the same stuff Mandy did, he tainted his nails and headed down to see Mandy. He found Gage inside Mandy's cell, engaged in sex. So he used the hose and sprayed them down, mind linked Alpha Burke to tell him what he found.

Alpha Burke showed up soon after with a morning after pill and a needle for birth control. Gage was removed from the cell, the keys confiscated and Gage sent away and told to keep away from the guilty slut.