* ♡★ Larina Chaya ★♡ *

Larina Chaya

Blink Of An Eye

In an instant, Lari blinked, stopped dead in her tracks then turned her face away then her whole body. She walked back out the door she'd just entered without even saying a word.

In that instant, she put up shields and blocked everyone out of her head as her wolf growled. If anyone had been watching her they would have seen the slight stiffening then tremor in her body.

Her face, she blanked it completely so no emotions that were raging through her could be seen or even sensed. Others raced inside from all doors.

She quickly jumped back into her still loaded up vehicle and as other vehicles were arriving and parking all over the place. Lari gave up her front row parking spot away as she reversed and then drove off.

She crossed the border easily as no one was at the front gates. Then she continued driving lost in her thoughts and ignored her ringing phone she had left plugged in her vehicle to charge.

~~

For the next three years, Lari had changed so much. She refused all contact with her family to start with. She expertly pulled her essence in to the point others could only sense she was a she-wolf only if they got very close enough to her.

Her scent was non-existent as she changed everything on how she smelled. She changed her soaps, shampoos, to her deodorant and washing detergent and fabric softener.

Her hand lotion was also unscented as she was dry skinned and needed it. She ate differently too, as she cut out all the fattening foods from her diet.

So at 21, when she was done with all her University schooling, she headed to the Council infirmary where she was ordered to go back to, before she started looked for a place to live.

Of course she was not ever planning on going back to the pack, the place she was born and raised. She was not initiated into the pack at 16 when she left the first time to head to University, her parents said it could wait.

When she went back at 18 then left again quickly, she was supposed to have been initiated then but she left and it didn't happen. She didn't care as she, in a blink of an eye, decided it wasn't ever going to happen.

She had no contact with any of her family since, as she changed Universities without informing anyone. The one University she had been attending was too close to home where she didn't want to be.

At 21, she was self-sufficient and had no way of knowing what was happening back where she used to live. She didn't contact anyone, and got herself a job that helped support herself. She never asked for a cent to pay for her expenses from her parents, as she got a student loan instead and worked.

She did all that because she was well aware that her older by a minute twin sister, her total complete opposite and ugly hearted fraternal twin Tawny was the apple of their parents' lives. Anything that Tawny did was always right in their eyes, Lari was instantly always compared to her and always found lacking.

Since her parents who were the Alpha couple of the pack had no older son, any male that Tawny mated to would be assessed and could be trained to lead the pack. He most likely was given the next Alpha title especially seeing as when Lari went back and caught Tawny's scent, saw her huge fat belly and instantly knew that slut had purposely gotten pregnant with their parents approval.

~~

Lari checked into a hotel, where she ordered food delivered to her room as she relaxed in her room. She pampered herself and therefore her wolf was very happy.