Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V
Today is Axel's birthday and I couldn't think straight on what to get him. I was so stressed out with life. I'm so done with life right now.

If Axel and I weren't together I probably wouldn't be saying how done I am with life. I feel so bad for Axel not being able to sleep anymore. I thought when we moved here we could start again.

Lisa was taken care of, my family and I are on good terms and Axel, his dad and Evan are on good terms too. All our problems should be nonexistent. All Axel's past lovers are done and dusted and I thought that Jason was out of our hair after having his fingers crushed by Axel.

And yet he seems to be fixed on getting me back. I want to tell Axel before this gets too serious but he's finally getting some rest now.

It's still early in the morning so I guess I could make him breakfast. I looked at him and smiled at his adorable sleeping face. I kissed his cheek and pulled away but stayed close.

"I love you." I whispered before leaving him to sleep. I went downstairs and began to make him eggs, bacon, beans, sausage, fried tomato, toast and his favorite tea. I put everything on a tray and just as I stepped back two arms wrapped around my waist gently.

"Is this for me?" Axel asked in a low voice. I smiled and put my hand over his. "Yes Daddy." I whispered back. He kissed the back of my neck and I smiled. "Happy birthday Axel." I said as he let go of me and stood beside me.

"Thanks Riley." He said as he kissed my cheek before taking his breakfast. "Where's yours?" He asked. "I'm not hungry, I'll just have an apple." I said. "No no, you're gonna eat. I'll share with you." He said as he began to walk to the living room.

I followed him trying to convince him not to share with me but it was useless. He was seated with his tray on his lap and the tv on our favorite series, Empire.

"Come here Baby Boy, let me feed you." He said with a cute smile on his face. I smiled back before walking to him, not being able to say no.

We ate and watched Empire together and it felt really good to just relax with him. When we were done we shared his tea and when that was done we spent the rest of the day watching Empire.

I sat between his legs which I hadn't done in a long time and that gave him a free pass to play with my hair. "This is the best birthday I've ever had." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "How so Daddy?" I asked. "Well first of all you made me breakfast, second of all you had a proper breakfast, third of all I fed you like a baby and I love that, forth of all I had you all to myself for the whole day, fifth of all no drama went on today and sixth of all I get to touch you however I want." He whispered the last part making me smile.

I bit my lip as he nibbled on my ear. "Who says you get to touch me however you want?" I asked playfully. He chuckled making his chest vibrate. "The birthday boy always gets what he wants." He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck.

His arms wrapped around me and I smirked childishly. "Don't you ever get bored of having sex with me?" I asked innocently as he began to bruise my neck. He pulled away and breathed down my neck making me lose my breath.

"How could I ever get bored of making you feel good?" He asked as his hands traveled down to my pants. "What do you like about it so much?" I asked as I tried not to moan at him touching my erogenous zones.

"Well, I'm closest to you at this time. I get to see your beautiful body. I get to hear you marvelous moans. I connect with you every time and the greatest thing to me is being able to be one with your lover." He whispered.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he continued to fondle me. I moaned softly at his gentle touch. Although we were miles away from anyone who could complain about my sexual sounds I felt a little too shy to moan so loudly.

"I love you Axel." I whispered as I kissed his jaw line. "I love you too Riley." He whispered back making my heart flutter with happiness.

"Do I get to touch you however I please?" He asked. "Bite me." I whispered and with that he had me in his arms, carrying me to the room. Once we got there he put me down and instantly began to kiss me.

He pinned me against the wall and pulled away from my lips only to move on to my neck. I panted harshly as his hands added to my pleasure. He pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes with love, lust and passion.

He slowly began to undress me and I did the same with him. Once we were both completely naked he bent down and took me whole. I moaned abruptly as his warm mouth moved up and down my shaft.

He pulled away from my member before standing up and kissing me. I kissed back as I pulled him close to me. I could feel his thick member against my own and I twitched.

We pulled away from each other and I began to trail little kisses down to his length. I licked and a soft moan left his mouth making me smile. I slowly took him whole making him ride out a beautiful moan.

I pumped him as I bobbed my head faster and faster until he came in my mouth. The hot, sweet and salty liquid slid down my throat and I hummed in ecstasy.

I pulled away from him and got up only to have him push me onto the bed. He towered over me and slowly reduced the space between us. "I love you so much." He whispered as he kissed my nipple. "I love you too." I whispered back and just like that he began to suck my nipple making me moan loudly.

He had my other nipple between his thumb and index finger. He pinched it as he nibbled on the other one. I ran my hand through his hair and moaned louder and louder feeling more and more pleasure as he continued.

"A-Axel...i-it f-feels so g-good!" I screamed as I felt myself release precum that got all over his thigh. This always felt so good but it always feels better every time.
~~~~
A/N
So sweet. If there was a couple of the year award, I think they'd totally win it.
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/