Chapter 13

Throw Back Thursday(even thought it's not Thursday)to when Riley was back home and at school (after the bomb went off)
Enjoy
~~~~
Axel's P.O.V
I rolled over in bed only to be pushed back to where I originally was. I did it again and I was pushed once more. I finally opened my eyes to see Riley smiling at me and I screamed like a little girl. I fell out of my bed as I stared up at him laughing at me.

"Morning Daddy." He said sweetly. "How did you get in here?" I asked as I got off the floor. "You gave me a key." He said as he laid back in my bed. "Riley you can't just...rock up like this. It's not healthy for me and aren't you supposed to be at school." I said, sounding like a parent.

"I took the day off." He said. I sat on the side of the bed and looked at him. "Riley going to school isn't like having a job, you can't just take a day off to be with me." I said. "But I miss you Axel, I just want to be around you all the time." He sighed as he turned on his side.

"Riley I want to too but we just need to wait, I'm getting better for you and I know it's hard but it's almost done." I said. "What exactly is it that you think will happen if we go back to how things were?" He asked as he sat upright.

"Riley, this is all a lot for me to register still. I mean me being bipolar isn't easy to swallow, I didn't think I'd be like my dad." I said. "And with my dad, anything can happen." I added.

"But you're not your dad." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "But he and I are related which means there's plenty of room for me to lash out like he does and I don't want you around to see or be hurt by it." I said.

He groaned and let got of me before getting up.

"Fine then, I'll see you tomorrow night." He said and began to walk out of my room. I followed him out and watched as he opened the door. "And before I forget..." He said as he put the key I gave him on the counter.

I sighed—so dramatic, this boy.

I grabbed his arm stopping him from leaving and pulled him to me. "Riley listen, I don't like being away from you either but this bipolar thing is still new to me and until I know I can control it a little better I don't want you staying with me." I said.

"Riley." I said and he looked at me. We just looked at each other in silence. He sighed then hugged me. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I just don't like being away from you for this long." He said.

"I know Baby Boy, but just, hold on a little okay?" I said. "Okay." He whispered back before giving me another hug.

"Since you're already here let's go get some ice-cream." I said to him and he nodded in my arms. I stroked his hair before kissing it gently.
Present
I sighed in content as Riley cuddled up against me. He was still asleep but I couldn't sleep so I decided to stay up a while longer. I stroked his cheek before kissing his forehead. I couldn't help but show him love and affection.

Tomorrow was the night our families would be together for the first time and the next day we're all flying home together. I wasn't too scared of something bad happening but the thought didn't settle well in my stomach.

In the distance I could hear birds chirping and that was surprising because they come out during the day. I looked at the window to see a ray of sunlight peering through the gap in the fabric.

Fuck. I stayed up the whole night.

I looked at my phone to see it was five in the morning, this dinner was at six. Before I could think of a plan I involuntarily sneezed, waking Riley up. "Sorry Baby." I whispered as I cupped his cheek. "Go back to sleep." I said and he closed his eyes slowly.

But as if he caught on to something his eyes shot open. "How long have you been awake." He asked. "A few hours maybe." I said. "You've been up the whole night haven't you?" Riley asked as he sat up. "Uhh..." I debated whether or not to tell him the truth.

No lies, just the truth.

"I was thinking." I said. "Anything in particular?" Riley asked. I watched as he walked around the room a little. "No, what's wrong with you?" I asked as he was acting strangely. "I don't...feel okay." He said as he held his stomach.

I got out of bed instantly and walked to him. I looked into his eyes to see how lifeless they looked. "Let's go to the bathroom." I said and I picked him up before walking into our bathroom. He's boiling.

I put him on the tiles before soaking towels in cold water and wringing them. I put them over his body to cool him a little and he moaned in comfort. I put smaller towels on his neck and forehead and again he moaned in comfort.

I smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked as I leant down with him. "Yea." He smiled.
~~~~
A/N
Time to fuck shit up.
1. Just ignore the typos.
2. Happy Halloween!
Unfortunately this isn't a Halloween special but I might post something during the rest of the week but be prepared for my signature. It has to do with hospital. Also, sorry I haven't been posting as much as I used to, high school fucked shut up.
Bii
Keep up the love for reading