Chapter 11

Axel's P.O.V
I went back down stairs after letting Riley sleep and cleaned up the mess of his phone. But I didn't throw away the actual phone, I kept what was still on it. Obviously my assumption made him stressed, making him need to break something.

I felt terrible for putting him through an anxiety attack. As I looked at the badly damaged phone I began to realize just how little I believed Riley would cheat on me, and with Jason. I held my head and sighed as my leg tapped repeatedly and quickly.

I then heard the creaking of the bedroom door. I then heard soft footsteps coming closer to me. After a few seconds I felt Riley's soft hands on my cheeks. "Axel?" He asked when I didn't move.

I put my hand up to my face and put it over his own. "Riley." I whispered back. "I'm really sorry Axel, I should've told you what was going on." He said lowly as he sat next to me. "It's okay Riley." I mumbled, too tired to do or say anything else.

"He was threatening to hurt you and I just wanted to take care of it on my own, I didn't want you to stress and I...I was just trying to keep you calm." He explained himself and I looked at him. His eyes were still watery and his entire face red.

I pulled him into my arms and kissed him gently. He kissed back as his arms slowly explored my body. We pulled away to breathe and looked into each other's eyes. "I'm sorry I left, I didn't mean to scare you." I whispered, feeling ashamed of myself for walking out on him.

Knowing how sensitive he is to these things but still I walk out on him, it wasn't right. I should've stayed and worked it out with him instead of jumping to conclusions then going with them and getting mad at him for nothing.

"It was my fault." He mumbled as he straddled me now. "But it's over now, whatever he was planning we'll deal with together." I said. "Okay Baby Boy." I whispered before kissing him gently.

"What exactly did he want you to do for him?" I asked when we pulled apart. "He was saying he wanted to see me." Riley answered. "Did he say what for, when and where?" I asked next. "He didn't tell me why, but he said tomorrow at three pm at the diner you took me to." He answered.

"Then you'll meet him there." I said. "I will?" He asked confusedly. "See what he wanted, if we have it give it to him if we don't tell him that and we'll just have to go to war." I told him. He looked at me worriedly as I began to fidget uncontrollably.

"Axel are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "We can't leave here until he's dealt with, I don't want him to become the families problem too." I said. He nodded before pecking my lips gently.

"Until then though, maybe we can have a little fun?" He asked innocently as he started to grind on me. I bit my lip as he began to make me feel excited. He bit my neck gently making my breath shallow. I held his waste and guided it into the perfect place and way to grind.

His hair tickled my face as his soft pink lips pecked my neck gently. He left a trail of kisses starting at the side of my neck going to the very front of it. "I want you Daddy." Riley whispered sexily as he slowly got off of me.

"How much do you want me?" He asked playfully and teasingly as he walked up the stairs. The bulge in my pants became bigger because of a few words. I went upstairs, following after my seductive lover.

I walked into our room to find him undressed and on the bed with his knees up. He revealed his cute little ass to me and my bulge began to throb against the fabric of my clothing. I took my clothes off as I walked to him.

I climbed onto him and immediately kissed his lips. I rubbed my length against his and he started to moan into my mouth. I pulled away from him before gazing into his baby blue eyes.

I went on to give him hickeys all over his neck before making some around his collar bones and then going on to sucking his hardened pink nipples. All while I did this I was grinding my member against him to give him the full teasing experience.

I pulled away from his nipple and went down to his member. I took him into my mouth excruciatingly slow making Riley fidget. "A-Axle please...hah..." He said, breathless. I smiled before taking him whole. I moaned abruptly and I smiled.

I pulled way from him and when I did he twitched as a clear lubricant oozed from his tip. I went down to his member and licked his head, tasting the clear fluid. I continued to lick him and more of the fluid came out of his tip.

"Aah...Axel please...f-fuck me." Riley begged breathlessly. I pulled away from his member before going up to his face. His blue eyes were teary and full of lust and love. "P-please..." He breathed as I just watched him. I smiled before reaching for the lubricant on the dresser. I put some on my member before putting some all over his chest.

I rubbed the oil on his body, going over his nipples and making him moan. Once I was satisfied with touching his chest I entered him slowly. Before long I was thrusting deep inside of him and we were moaning in pleasure. I kissed his neck to add to his pleasure and so it did.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. His nails dug deep into my skin as I thrusted. I grunted into his shoulder and he moaned loudly into mine. "I love you Baby Boy." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too Daddy." He whispered back before sharing a passionate kiss with me.
~~~~
A/N
Hope you enjoyed.
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/