Chapter 14

Axel's P.O.V
Okay? I should've known better than to think Riley was okay. He's not and my proof of this was the fact that we were now in hospital. This place, although we'd moved, still depressed me.

I stroked Riley's cheek gently listening to his heart. Its beats somewhat being similar to my own. He'd been asleep ever since we got here and had to undergo surgery and now he needed rest.

It had something to do with his stomach but I didn't know what as they didn't know what was there themselves. But they knew something was there.

"Mr Marten, I have bad news and good news about your husband. Which first?" He asked. "Bad." I said. He nodded before taking me outside. "Your husbands stomach condition is at a very critical state, he had a worm that is undetectable by X-Ray. But what it does isn't serious if it's stopped in time.

This can be hard because symptoms only start to show when fifteen percent of stomach lining has been destroyed, which is what the worm does. It eats the stomach lining that keeps the acid that dissolve our food from hurting us internally. Once that lining is all gone it can be serious." He told me.

"The good news is that we were able to extract the worm without making further damage to his stomach. Now that the worm is gone he has to recover which can still lead to disaster if his recovery is disturbed. So he is required to take medication three times a day every day of the week for the next two months.

You should keep him from stressful situations and you should keep him on a very strict diet. You'll be required to weigh what he eats so he doesn't eat too much or too little. Things that involve him traveling long distances are ill-advised in his condition. The gist of it is to have him take things easy.

Intercourse is another form of minor treatment to the patient when they require comfort for pain or just general sickness. No carbonated drinks or drinks with lots of sugar your best bet would be tea with a teaspoon of honey or fresh fruit juice. Otherwise if you stick to what I've told you and the schedule I've made for you he should be fine within two months." He explained.

"Thank you Doctor." I said and he smiled. "I suggest you get his medication now, we just want to check in him and by the time you're back we'll have him ready to go." He said as he gave me a prescription paper.
~~~~
"I had a worm in my tummy?" Riley asked. "Yes Baba." I replied softly. The medication was now reacting to the wound treatment they put when they sewed him up. The doctor said he'd be acting like a child for at least the rest of the day but a good sleep would have him better.

I had to call my mother and tell her we weren't gonna make it and that resulted in everyone coming to see him. We ended up having the dinner and it still was as special as I'd wanted it to be.

It was the first time Riley and I's closest family had been together. We also aren't going home just yet. Now Riley and I were in bed, I was trying to sleep but he kept moaning and groaning about how uncomfortable he was.

"It feels like my insides are shifting." He cried softly. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Axel, I have a secret." He whispered. "Yea?" I asked. "I love you so much...I wish I could just–––" He'd stopped all of a sudden. I turned to look at him to see that he'd fallen asleep.

I'd given him a little kiss before cuddling with him. Even now he's the cutest person I've ever seen. He started to snore lowly making me smile. I love you too Riley.
*the next morning*
I woke up to feel Riley holding me tightly as he snuffled a little. "You in pain?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed before taking him into my own arms. "You'll be fine in no time." I whispered as I rubbed his tummy gently.

He moaned in comfort and drove his back further into my chest, closing the space between us. "You like it?" I asked and he nodded. "Y-yes..." He breathed as I continued. All I want is for him to be okay and for the both of us to never have to set foot in another hospital ever again.

All I want is for us to just grow old and fat together until we die together. That's what I want. All I want. "Axle?" He asked and I hummed in response. "Remember Jason wanted to see me...I didn't–––" He tried but I cut him short by making him moan.

"If it was serious something would've happened." I whispered. He nodded and went back to enjoying my tummy rubs. Then our landline beeped before a voicemail played.

"Riley, it's Marshall. Please call me back as soon as possible."
~~~~
A/N
Ooouuu.
Please excuse the hectic futuristic shit in this chapter.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay