Chapter 12

Riley's P.O.V
Tomorrow night was the night the whole family was getting together for a nice dinner. It was going to be a very special bonding if Axel and I's families. There was something for everyone. I was going to get to know my family-in-law and so was Axel and of course I was going to get a stronger relationship with my own family.

But in the mean time Axel decided that he wanted to cling to me and give me loving affection. "Axel I'm trying to watch tv." I said as I pushed him away from me. "And I'm trying to show you how much I love you." He said back.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch my show uncomfortably. After a few seconds of Axel sucking my neck and me not responding he sighed frustratedly. "You know intimate things like this aren't intimate if you don't participate." He said.

"And being entertained by the tv is hard when there's someone making my skin wet." I retorted, still not paying much attention to him. He took the remote from me and switched the tv off and before I could protest he gazed deeply into my eyes turning me into an idiot for a bit.

"Let's entertain each other." He whispered as he cupped my cheek making my heart skip a beat. "We entertained each other not too long ago." I pointed out as he went ahead and started touching me intimately.

"Well we're leaving the peace and privacy that we have here in two days and I just want to make love to you without having to worry about the potential of someone walking in on us or hearing us one more time." He explained himself all while getting me hot and bothered.

"Fuck..." I whisper shouted as I began to harden. Now I really couldn't push him away, I wanted this too now. I put my legs around his waist and he smiled down at me as he was towering over me. "There's the sexually frustrated side of you I wanted." He said jokingly. "Shut up." I giggled as he came down to my face.

His lips connected with mine and my hand immediately started searching for his soft hair. Once I found it I began to pull at the soft strands of hair. I moaned with him as we kissed passionately. He pulled away from me to allow me to breath but also attack my neck.

I viscously pulled on his hair as he bit down on my neck a little too hard. He grunted and stopped to breathe. "Fuck Riley..." He began breathlessly. "I want you so fucking bad." He whispered as he ground again me, making me moan.

"That makes two of us." I whispered as I started to rid him of his clothes. He did the same to me and before I knew it we were naked. By this time he'd somehow maneuvered us to the guest room downstairs and we were no longer on the couch.

He kissed down my chest leaving his spit where he kissed. I pulled on his hair gently as his fingers entered me. "Been a while since I prepped you." He whispered as he pushed himself against me to satisfy my craving for his touch.

I moaned into the crook of his neck as he thrusted his fingers into me. "A-Axel..." I moaned and scratched him. He grunted making me harder. "I love you." He whispered sweetly. I smiled and pulled him to my face and kissed him passionately.

I moaned into his mouth as he continued to finger me gently. Once we pulled away I was prepped enough to take him without needing any lube. He pulled his fingers out before replacing them with his member.

I held him closer as he began to thrust into me slowly. I began to moan as well as sweat and so did he. His skin stuck to mine as he thrusted deeper and deeper. "Fuck, Riley." He heaved before kissing me. He then stopped holding me. He stopped thrusting and I looked at him funny.

"Axel?" I questioned as he pulled out. He lifted my legs then separated them and put one on one of his shoulders and the other on the other shoulder. "Tell me if it hurts." He whispered as he came forward. He was then close to me again and so were my legs.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded before bringing my arms up and wrapping them around his neck. He then thrusted into me slowly and sparks flew through my body.

"Axel!" I cried in pleasure as I pulled my head back into the pillow. He smiled as he continued to go until he was balls deep. "Feel good?" He asked as he began to thrust. "Fuck yes." I said as I pulled him into a kiss. This one was more sloppy but it still sent butterflies to my stomach.

We pulled away from each other and I continued to listen to my lovers as well as my own moans. We'd never had sex in this position, I always saw it in porn videos as a teen and thought it felt pretty painful to be fucked like that but shit was it feeling good.

"I'm going to c-cum." I said lowly as I watched him thrust into me for a bit. "Not yet Baby." He whispered as he stopped thrusting once again. He pulled out then let my body relax for a second or two before lifted me into his lap. He put me down on his member and I moaned as I went down slowly.

He held my waist tightly and lifted me up and down his member making me get into the rhythm and start moving on my own. "You can come whenever you want Baby Boy." He whispered and I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He licked up my neck before sucking on it and biting the kin gently.

I went down one last time and came on the both of us before slowing down. He lifted me off and kissed me gently as he laid me down. "Axel you haven't come yet, we're not done." I said as I climbed on top of him.

He watched as I did it and let me. I kissed down his chest from his neck before ending up around his length. I could feel it twitching a little against my neck. He was still very hard. I took his member into my mouth and sucked him off. I listened to his moans, grunts and groans as I sucked.

"Riley...fuck...ah." He moaned gently as he came inside my mouth. I swallowed every drop before pulling away. I came up to his face and kissed his cheek. "Now we're done." I whispered sexily making him bite his lip and kiss me again.
~~~~
A/N
That's some spicy shit right there. Guess who got older today!!! My familie got me an iPhone 6 something, I'm so happy. Anyway...
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/